22 One-Piece Swimsuits That Are Way Hot
Bathing suit shopping can only mean one thing: Summer is closer than ever. After scoping out this season’s best designs, we can’t wait to head to the beach. No matter what your price point is, we’ve found a print and style perfect for your bod. All that’s left to do is work on your beach waves and pack your bags for your summer getaway.
GabiFresh has one of the most beautiful swimsuit lines on the market. This glamorous one-piece from her collection is perfect for looking fierce while lounging poolside.
3. Mara Hoffman Cutout Bustier One-Piece ($255): Mara Hoffman is the queen of swimwear design, and her kaleidoscope patterns and popsicle colors scream summer. This look is definitely splurge-worthy.
4. Zinke Starboard One-Piece Swimsuit ($136): A geometric print and a flirty peplum? Yes, please! If you’re not loving the peplum or the straps, both are removable on this chic swimsuit.
beautiful tropical fish that you are and rock this fun look ALL summer long.
6. Ted Baker Twisted Stripe Swimsuit ($124): You can never go wrong with classic stripes. Pair it with a floppy hat and a cute pair of sunglasses, and you’ll be ready to hit the beach.
7. Salinas Fashion Show Padang Swimsuit ($224): The graphic black and white floral print is pretty on its own, but the unique shoulder straps and canary yellow zipper make this a stand out.
8. American Apparel Printed Maui One-Piece ($50): Take a cue from your creative side and go for a paint-splattered one-piece. You’re pretty much guaranteed to make a statement when you’re covered in neon hues.
9. Forever 21 Striped Floral One-Piece Swimsuit ($30): Floral and stripes go together like peanut butter and jelly. They are the easiest prints to mix, and they create an insanely sexy silhouette.
10. Motel Lemons Low Back Nickle Swimsuit ($63): We heart this quirky lemon print. Its sunny yellow color is bound to make you giddy, while its reasonable price tag will keep your wallet happy.
11. ModCloth One Wave or Another One-Piece Swimsuit ($70): Teal and bubblegum pink are a match made in heaven. The practical neckline means you can rock it while you’re playing all your favorite water sports.
12. Clashist James Franco Suit ($120): You can have James Franco all over you without the paparazzi chasing you down. What more could a girl want?
13. Beach Riot Golden Coconut Swimsuit ($210): We adore this baby blue swimsuit with sequined palm trees. Summer, you need to get here ASAP.
and sexy. We’re into it.
15. Kore Bahia One-Piece Swimsuit ($262): Sure, it’s pricey, but the gorgeous design is definitely worth it. We’re totally obsessed with the bustier top and structured lines.
16. Ted Baker Dark Floral Swimsuit ($124): Simply put, the floral print is dreamy and looks like a piece of art. That’s reason enough to splurge on this suit.
17. Lolli Palms Melon Swimsuit ($153): How adorable is this swimsuit? The answer: SO adorable. This sweet bubblegum pink and seafoam green color scheme is perfect for frolicking on the beach.
18. Forever21 Geo Cutout Monokini ($20): With vibrant colors, layered embroidery and sexy cutouts, it’s hard not to fall in love with this budget-friendly beauty.
T-Swift and throw on your brightest red lip color when you’re sporting this bathing suit. You can never go wrong with a classic polka dot.
20. Wildfox Starshine Swimsuit ($208): This patriotic ‘fit is perfect for Memorial Day weekend, the 4th of July and every summer event in between.
21. Strappy Braided One Piece Swimsuit ($50): You’ve got your string bikinis, and now you can have a string… one piece? Yep, this look is all business in the front and party in the back.
22. Beach Riot The Venetian ($195): Take some inspiration from your favorite ’90s Barbie swimwear with this hot pink and sequined number. If only it came with a hot pink convertible too!