Shop These 8 Jewelers That *Aren’t* Jared
If you’re hunting for a jeweler that’s unique (let’s be real, who isn’t?), we think it’s time to look beyond your typical mall offerings. Whether you’re shopping in person or scoping out online offerings, there’s a whole world full of dreamy, sparkly jewelry that will have your SO smiling in seconds. Of course, we’re huge fans of all the gorgeous offerings in the B+C Shop, but for those extra special pieces of jewelry (#happilyeverafter, anyone?), we’re sharing our fave fancy jewelers that aren’t Jared.
1. A Second Time: This Etsy shop offers rough diamond and gemstone jewelry, and we can’t get enough of it. Seriously, rings don’t get more beautiful than this.
2. Dannijo: We’re not the only ones who drool over Dannijo jewelry — you can also add Blake Lively to that list. That basically makes every piece an instant purchase.
3. Digby and Iona: If you’re on the hunt for engagement or wedding rings that are anything but #basic, check out Digby and Iona. All you east coast residents: You can even stop by their studio in Brooklyn to see their work in person.
4. Pamela Love: If you’ve got an SO who goes for unconventional pieces with an edgy look, then Pamela Love is the jeweler for you. They use recycled metal and stones that are ethnically sourced, so you’ll feel extra good about your purchase.
5. Catbird: This Brooklyn-based purveyor features anything-but-ordinary accessories, including rings for every occasion. Whether you’re looking for an engagement ring, or just something fun, there’s something for everyone.
7. Endswell: Want to know a little secret? Endswell jewelry is 3D printed. Yep, their pieces have our tech-loving hearts brimming with joy.
What’s your favorite place to find unique pieces of jewelry? Let us know in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)