Organized chaos just isn’t going to cut it, boo. It’s not too late to hold a belated spring cleaning party — anything to free up some precious dresser space, amirite? When it comes to stylish ways to organize your jewelry, there’s a million and one ways to add your own personal touch. Before you run out to your nearest Anthropologie to invest in ALL the pretty things (guilty as charged), take a gander at these 12 trendy DIYs that will make you want to put all your baubles on display. From playful trinket dishes to minimalist earring stands and whimsical wall hooks galore, it’s all here.
1. DIY Cookie Cutter Jewelry Trays: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe — we want ‘em all (especially the sprinkle-coated donut). If there was ever a time to uncover your favorite summer-themed cookie cutters and some Sculpey, it’s now. (via Aww Sam)
2. DIY BFF Ring Dishes: One for you and one for your partner in crime. Allow this BFF heart-shaped ring dish made from polymer clay to serve as a landing spot for all your cool-girl flair. (via Studio DIY)
3. DIY Hanging Jewelry Holder: Maximize the use of your wall space with this DIY hanging jewelry holder that can be used to put your most frequently worn statement pieces front and center. No more hunting down the *perfect* date night accessory for this girl. (via I Spy DIY)
4. DIY Copper and Marble Jewelry Stand: So many bangles and dainty necklaces, but nowhere to stash ‘em. Sound familiar? Make a case for minimalist living with this copper and marble jewelry stand that will look right at home on a nightstand or dresser top. (via Lovely Indeed)
5. DIY Cactus Jewelry Holder: Cactus FTW! Take your obsession with prickly succulents to new heights with this DIY petite cactus jewelry holder that will elicit some awws. All it takes is a little imagination, some self-hardening clay, and paint — and one of these cuties can be yours. (via Søstrene Grene)
6. DIY Earring Stand: Less = more. Never misplace a stray earring or stud again — this DIY earring stand constructed from unfinished wood will have you channeling an Urban Outfitters vibe in no time. But actually. (via The Merrythought)
7. DIY Kate Spade Shine Bright Jewelry Tray: Shine bright like a diamond with this DIY Kate Spade New York-inspired jewelry tray that would look oh-so-pretty perched on your vanity. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
9. DIY Jewelry Display: For a rustic-chic addition to any bedroom, use an old picture frame and antique knobs to create your very own makeshift jewelry display. BRB, going to go thrifting now. (via Honestly WTF)
10. DIY Brass Earring Pyramid: For the gal who appreciates simplicity, we present you with the ultimate earring pyramid made from brass tubes. The finished product deserves to be placed beside a mini potted cactus on your favorite bookshelf. (via A Beautiful Mess)
11. Brit x Target Clay Jewelry Dish Kit ($20): Yup, we’re back at it again, but this time with a totally fab DIY clay jewelry dish kit. We provide all the materials and tools for you to ensure a stress-free hour of crafting.
12. DIY Flamingo Wall Hooks: These flamingo wall hooks would be perf for a cramped dorm room or studio apartment. The best part? They’re made from freaking lawn flamingos. Just add some spray paint and go about dangling your favorite necklaces as you see fit. (via Aww Sam)
How do you maintain an organized jewelry collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more stylish DIYs!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.