12 Jogger Pants We’d Totally Try On
First, it was okay to wear sweatshirts out of the house without being labeled a hot mess—and we have to say, we got behind that trend pretty quickly. But now the latest craze takes the sweats-as-acceptable-outerwear thing to a whole new level: yes dear readers, sweatpants are now totally on trend, and we’re not sure what to think about it.
1. Silence + Noise Silky Harem Pant ($59): These silky pants have a tweed-like pattern going on, which gives them a textured appearance that balances their flowy form. Open toe booties are always a win when it comes to mastering the art of wearing joggers—remember that.
2. Quilted Terry Loungers ($68): While these pants are much more casual looking, details like quilted knees and a buttoned back pocket take them to an appropriate taste level. The cut of these joggers are extremely figure flattering, draping closer to the legs than most.
3. Timo Weiland Printed Joggers ($176): This two-toned spotted pattern looks lovely on these luxe joggers, done up in a striking shade of lavender. Rock it with a fitted grey blazer and platform pumps to make ‘em totally work appropriate.
4. Nova Pants ($348): We’d never wander too far from a sequined trouser, not even if it’s a glittering jogger pant ;) You can’t find too many pieces that so effortlessly transition with you from the dance floor to the comfy couch, can you?
5. Polka Dot Camo Print Joggers ($80): Don’t let the name fool you: these pants are way more posh than they sound. Burgundy and purple dots pop against an abstract black and white pattern that makes this pair of joggers super fashion-forward.
6. Grey Velour Trousers ($36): This outfit proves just how important it is to invest in quality basics. The pressed white blouse and shiney Chelsea boots make these heather grey joggers look super chic.
7. Lucca Couture Street Faux Leather Track Pant ($88): The all-over leather trend isn’t going anywhere, and if that excites you, then you should be pumped to try on these faux leather track pants. True, they have a bit of an MC Hammer vibe to them, but we love how their classed up with a metallic top and party pumps.
8. Aqua Track Pants Large Houndstooth ($78): We can’t think of a classier pattern than houndstooth, so we’re happy to see that the print found its way to a pair of track pants. Keep an eye on this combo: it might be the next match made in heaven.
9. BDG Tapered Chambray Harem Pant ($69): Sick of skinny jeans? Looking for something looser than a boyfriend fit? Then these chambray harem pants are right up your alley. Rock these faded joggers with brown or grey booties to keep the look soft.
10. Sparkle & Fade Toss Print Silky Jogger Pant ($59): Tiny arrow-like prints add the perfect amount of eye-catching detail to these black joggers. Dress up this pair with a cropped blouse or structured shrug.
11. Aqua Track Pants Animal Print ($78): Were you too distracted by the amazing royal blue leopard print to notice that these bottoms were joggers? Yeah, us too!
12. Jacquard Track Pants ($295): We like how this pair of joggers plays with high end details like a tuxedo stripe while embracing its sporty feel with multi-colored racing stripes on the ankles and waistband. Of all the joggers on this roundup, this just might be the pair for us.
BONUS:Print All Over Me Sweatpant ($74): So this crazy cool site Print All Over Me basically lets you turn any image into a pattern, which rules on so many levels. They offer all kinds of basics for your to print on, including sweatpants! Would you dare?
Okay lets get real: would you ever wear joggers? Or is this trend way more accessible than it may initially seem? What trends are you latching onto at the moment? Tell us in the comments below.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.