12 Jogger Pants We’d Totally Try On
First, it was okay to wear sweatshirts out of the house without being labeled a hot mess—and we have to say, we got behind that trend pretty quickly. But now the latest craze takes the sweats-as-acceptable-outerwear thing to a whole new level: yes dear readers, sweatpants are now totally on trend, and we’re not sure what to think about it.
1. Silence + Noise Silky Harem Pant ($59): These silky pants have a tweed-like pattern going on, which gives them a textured appearance that balances their flowy form. Open toe booties are always a win when it comes to mastering the art of wearing joggers—remember that.
2. Quilted Terry Loungers ($68): While these pants are much more casual looking, details like quilted knees and a buttoned back pocket take them to an appropriate taste level. The cut of these joggers are extremely figure flattering, draping closer to the legs than most.
3. Timo Weiland Printed Joggers ($176): This two-toned spotted pattern looks lovely on these luxe joggers, done up in a striking shade of lavender. Rock it with a fitted grey blazer and platform pumps to make ‘em totally work appropriate.
4. Nova Pants ($348): We’d never wander too far from a sequined trouser, not even if it’s a glittering jogger pant ;) You can’t find too many pieces that so effortlessly transition with you from the dance floor to the comfy couch, can you?
5. Polka Dot Camo Print Joggers ($80): Don’t let the name fool you: these pants are way more posh than they sound. Burgundy and purple dots pop against an abstract black and white pattern that makes this pair of joggers super fashion-forward.
6. Grey Velour Trousers ($36): This outfit proves just how important it is to invest in quality basics. The pressed white blouse and shiney Chelsea boots make these heather grey joggers look super chic.
7. Lucca Couture Street Faux Leather Track Pant ($88): The all-over leather trend isn’t going anywhere, and if that excites you, then you should be pumped to try on these faux leather track pants. True, they have a bit of an MC Hammer vibe to them, but we love how their classed up with a metallic top and party pumps.
8. Aqua Track Pants Large Houndstooth ($78): We can’t think of a classier pattern than houndstooth, so we’re happy to see that the print found its way to a pair of track pants. Keep an eye on this combo: it might be the next match made in heaven.
9. BDG Tapered Chambray Harem Pant ($69): Sick of skinny jeans? Looking for something looser than a boyfriend fit? Then these chambray harem pants are right up your alley. Rock these faded joggers with brown or grey booties to keep the look soft.
10. Sparkle & Fade Toss Print Silky Jogger Pant ($59): Tiny arrow-like prints add the perfect amount of eye-catching detail to these black joggers. Dress up this pair with a cropped blouse or structured shrug.
11. Aqua Track Pants Animal Print ($78): Were you too distracted by the amazing royal blue leopard print to notice that these bottoms were joggers? Yeah, us too!
12. Jacquard Track Pants ($295): We like how this pair of joggers plays with high end details like a tuxedo stripe while embracing its sporty feel with multi-colored racing stripes on the ankles and waistband. Of all the joggers on this roundup, this just might be the pair for us.
BONUS:Print All Over Me Sweatpant ($74): So this crazy cool site Print All Over Me basically lets you turn any image into a pattern, which rules on so many levels. They offer all kinds of basics for your to print on, including sweatpants! Would you dare?
Okay lets get real: would you ever wear joggers? Or is this trend way more accessible than it may initially seem? What trends are you latching onto at the moment? Tell us in the comments below.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.