12 Jogger Pants We’d Totally Try On
First, it was okay to wear sweatshirts out of the house without being labeled a hot mess—and we have to say, we got behind that trend pretty quickly. But now the latest craze takes the sweats-as-acceptable-outerwear thing to a whole new level: yes dear readers, sweatpants are now totally on trend, and we’re not sure what to think about it.
1. Silence + Noise Silky Harem Pant ($59): These silky pants have a tweed-like pattern going on, which gives them a textured appearance that balances their flowy form. Open toe booties are always a win when it comes to mastering the art of wearing joggers—remember that.
2. Quilted Terry Loungers ($68): While these pants are much more casual looking, details like quilted knees and a buttoned back pocket take them to an appropriate taste level. The cut of these joggers are extremely figure flattering, draping closer to the legs than most.
3. Timo Weiland Printed Joggers ($176): This two-toned spotted pattern looks lovely on these luxe joggers, done up in a striking shade of lavender. Rock it with a fitted grey blazer and platform pumps to make ‘em totally work appropriate.
4. Nova Pants ($348): We’d never wander too far from a sequined trouser, not even if it’s a glittering jogger pant ;) You can’t find too many pieces that so effortlessly transition with you from the dance floor to the comfy couch, can you?
5. Polka Dot Camo Print Joggers ($80): Don’t let the name fool you: these pants are way more posh than they sound. Burgundy and purple dots pop against an abstract black and white pattern that makes this pair of joggers super fashion-forward.
6. Grey Velour Trousers ($36): This outfit proves just how important it is to invest in quality basics. The pressed white blouse and shiney Chelsea boots make these heather grey joggers look super chic.
7. Lucca Couture Street Faux Leather Track Pant ($88): The all-over leather trend isn’t going anywhere, and if that excites you, then you should be pumped to try on these faux leather track pants. True, they have a bit of an MC Hammer vibe to them, but we love how their classed up with a metallic top and party pumps.
8. Aqua Track Pants Large Houndstooth ($78): We can’t think of a classier pattern than houndstooth, so we’re happy to see that the print found its way to a pair of track pants. Keep an eye on this combo: it might be the next match made in heaven.
9. BDG Tapered Chambray Harem Pant ($69): Sick of skinny jeans? Looking for something looser than a boyfriend fit? Then these chambray harem pants are right up your alley. Rock these faded joggers with brown or grey booties to keep the look soft.
10. Sparkle & Fade Toss Print Silky Jogger Pant ($59): Tiny arrow-like prints add the perfect amount of eye-catching detail to these black joggers. Dress up this pair with a cropped blouse or structured shrug.
11. Aqua Track Pants Animal Print ($78): Were you too distracted by the amazing royal blue leopard print to notice that these bottoms were joggers? Yeah, us too!
12. Jacquard Track Pants ($295): We like how this pair of joggers plays with high end details like a tuxedo stripe while embracing its sporty feel with multi-colored racing stripes on the ankles and waistband. Of all the joggers on this roundup, this just might be the pair for us.
BONUS:Print All Over Me Sweatpant ($74): So this crazy cool site Print All Over Me basically lets you turn any image into a pattern, which rules on so many levels. They offer all kinds of basics for your to print on, including sweatpants! Would you dare?
Okay lets get real: would you ever wear joggers? Or is this trend way more accessible than it may initially seem? What trends are you latching onto at the moment? Tell us in the comments below.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!