12 Jogger Pants We’d Totally Try On
First, it was okay to wear sweatshirts out of the house without being labeled a hot mess—and we have to say, we got behind that trend pretty quickly. But now the latest craze takes the sweats-as-acceptable-outerwear thing to a whole new level: yes dear readers, sweatpants are now totally on trend, and we’re not sure what to think about it.
1. Silence + Noise Silky Harem Pant ($59): These silky pants have a tweed-like pattern going on, which gives them a textured appearance that balances their flowy form. Open toe booties are always a win when it comes to mastering the art of wearing joggers—remember that.
2. Quilted Terry Loungers ($68): While these pants are much more casual looking, details like quilted knees and a buttoned back pocket take them to an appropriate taste level. The cut of these joggers are extremely figure flattering, draping closer to the legs than most.
3. Timo Weiland Printed Joggers ($176): This two-toned spotted pattern looks lovely on these luxe joggers, done up in a striking shade of lavender. Rock it with a fitted grey blazer and platform pumps to make ‘em totally work appropriate.
4. Nova Pants ($348): We’d never wander too far from a sequined trouser, not even if it’s a glittering jogger pant ;) You can’t find too many pieces that so effortlessly transition with you from the dance floor to the comfy couch, can you?
5. Polka Dot Camo Print Joggers ($80): Don’t let the name fool you: these pants are way more posh than they sound. Burgundy and purple dots pop against an abstract black and white pattern that makes this pair of joggers super fashion-forward.
6. Grey Velour Trousers ($36): This outfit proves just how important it is to invest in quality basics. The pressed white blouse and shiney Chelsea boots make these heather grey joggers look super chic.
7. Lucca Couture Street Faux Leather Track Pant ($88): The all-over leather trend isn’t going anywhere, and if that excites you, then you should be pumped to try on these faux leather track pants. True, they have a bit of an MC Hammer vibe to them, but we love how their classed up with a metallic top and party pumps.
8. Aqua Track Pants Large Houndstooth ($78): We can’t think of a classier pattern than houndstooth, so we’re happy to see that the print found its way to a pair of track pants. Keep an eye on this combo: it might be the next match made in heaven.
9. BDG Tapered Chambray Harem Pant ($69): Sick of skinny jeans? Looking for something looser than a boyfriend fit? Then these chambray harem pants are right up your alley. Rock these faded joggers with brown or grey booties to keep the look soft.
10. Sparkle & Fade Toss Print Silky Jogger Pant ($59): Tiny arrow-like prints add the perfect amount of eye-catching detail to these black joggers. Dress up this pair with a cropped blouse or structured shrug.
11. Aqua Track Pants Animal Print ($78): Were you too distracted by the amazing royal blue leopard print to notice that these bottoms were joggers? Yeah, us too!
12. Jacquard Track Pants ($295): We like how this pair of joggers plays with high end details like a tuxedo stripe while embracing its sporty feel with multi-colored racing stripes on the ankles and waistband. Of all the joggers on this roundup, this just might be the pair for us.
BONUS:Print All Over Me Sweatpant ($74): So this crazy cool site Print All Over Me basically lets you turn any image into a pattern, which rules on so many levels. They offer all kinds of basics for your to print on, including sweatpants! Would you dare?
Okay lets get real: would you ever wear joggers? Or is this trend way more accessible than it may initially seem? What trends are you latching onto at the moment? Tell us in the comments below.
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.