Attention, teens of the early 2000s! In case you missed it, we come bearing potentially tragic news. Juicy Couture recently announced its plans to shut down all of its U.S. stores. That’s right. Gone are the days of strutting around town in those bright and bedazzled velour tracksuits. But you know what? We’ve decided to look at this in a positive way (which is quite possibly the only way). In order to commemorate the end of an era, we’ve rounded up 16 stylishly comfortable pieces of loungewear for going to the grocery store in during 2014. RIP, Juicy tracksuits. You’ve already been replaced.
2. Nasty Gal Alpha Track Pants ($58): Let’s be real. Most people don’t actually wear track pants to go to the gym. Paired with a pair of black pumps, these awesome teal pants would be perfect for a fun night on the town.
3. Wildfox Essentials Track Suit Jacket ($128): Every classy suit begins with a simple jacket. This is basically the LBD of tracksuits.
5. Revolve Geo Bomber Track Jacket ($168): We always thought we disliked geometry (to put it lightly), but now that geo prints are making their way into fashion, we might be changing our minds. This is one hot jacket, ladies.
6. Love Moschino Varsity Track Pants ($119): Ah, varsity track pants make us nostalgic for our high school days. Anyone up for a Friday Night Lights marathon?
7. Brave Soul Printed Track Pants ($29): No, you do not have to be a brave soul to rock these track pants, because printed pants are hotter than they’ve ever been before. For a cute summer outfit, we’d recommend pairing these with a simple tank and bright statement necklace.
8. Free People Track Jacket ($168): Free People might be starting a new trend by mixing lace with athletic clothes. It’s the perfect mixture of vintage and sporty fashion.
9. Wildfox Essentials Gidget Sweats ($88): Yes! We were waiting for a super fun color, and this certainly fits the bill.
10. Influence Track Pants ($42): Sweatpants are generally regarded as more comfortable than fashionable, but this pair is challenging that notion. The speckled grey fabric paired with the faux-leather waistband is so rocker chic.
12. Light Weight Fleece Track Jacket ($71): This chic jacket is definitely one for the want list. It’d even look fabulous with something as simple as a pair of skinny jeans.
13. ASOS Premium Embellished Track Pants ($86): With that beaded piping down the sides, these track pants are definitely cool enough to wear to a party. Add some color to the outfit by tucking in a brightly colored blouse.
14. Influence Color Block Track Pants ($39): We love our loose fitting sweats, but check out those blue and white side panels! Their color blocking game is so on point.
15. Monki Can’t Stop Zip Up Hoodie ($58): Can’t stop, won’t stop (cue Miley Cyrus). While we’re always game for a cool tracksuit, this jacket contrasts really well against a casual pair of jeans.
16. Charles Henry Track Pants ($90): These are the ultimate party pants. They have the hot snakeskin look, but are oh so comfortable. You’ll never want to take these off.
What’s your reaction to Juicy Couture’s big news? Tell us in the comments below!