If you were wondering if we’re sick of sparkle yet—in the past few weeks, we’ve overloaded on all things sequined, shiny, and covered in glitter—the answer is: no! The holidays are the one time of year you can go all-out glam without feeling costume-y, and we’re taking full advantage. So now it’s time to amp up your glitzy options in the jewelry department with rhinestone-studded pieces that you can buy and DIY. From classy, shimmering staples to show-stealing statement pieces, here are 30 ways to rock sparkly jewelry.
1. Pieces Fanuria Opaque Stone Necklace ($44): We’ll start this roundup with a real stunner –– this chunky chain and gem necklace. The combo of matte-painted rhinestones and clear crystals is to die for.
2. DIY Macrame Rhinestone Bracelet: We love the simplicity of these bold macrame bracelets that are embellished with rhinestones, big and small. Wear the set together to amp up an everyday outfit. (via Honestly WTF)
3. DIY Mirror Tile Necklace: This is the latest statement necklace from yours truly, and we’re totally rocking it on New Year’s Eve. Mirrored mosaic tiles pop against teal faux leather pendants to make for an eye-catching collar. (via Brit + Co.)
4. Rhinestone Bracelet Set ($29): Bling out your bangle collection with these baguette-cut rhinestone stackers. The champagne, deep purple, and iridescent color scheme is so on trend for winter.
5. Lady Marmalade Mini Necklace ($128): Just when you thought rose gold couldn’t look any more amazing, it pairs up with foil glass stones for maximum shimmer. This delicate chain would look stunning against a navy boatneck blouse.
6. Fancy Stud Set ($5): Go back to basics with this champagne-colored stud set. For $5, you can’t go wrong.
7. DIY PVC and Rhinestone Necklace: We’re no stranger to clear vinyl necklaces, and we’re smitten to see that this sheer bib got a bedazzled makeover. We love how it looks draped over a snow white sweatshirt. (via A Pair & A Spare)
8. Opening Night Spray Necklace ($228): Maybe you’ve noticed: We kind of have a thing for teal, which is one of the many reasons we’re including this gorgeous spray necklace. The Tiffany’s-colored stones add a modern touch to a fierce, formal necklace.
9. DIY Rhinestone Ear Cuff: We have to admit, the ear cuff is a trend that we still haven’t tried ourselves, but if we were gonna rock this edgy look, this is the way we’d do it. It looks red-carpet worthy with wavy, side-swept hair. (via Wander and Hunt)
10. Rope and Rhinestone Necklace: This might be our favorite DIY statement necklaces that we’ve ever made. Period. Neon yellow cord makes it stand out from the crowd without overwhelming the sparkling rhinestone trim, so it’s wearable to work as well as out on the town. If you’re going to DIY one thing this Christmas, this should be it! (via Brit + Co.)
11. Cisne Bracelet ($38): Sometimes, keeping it simple is the classiest move of all. Channel your inner Audrey with this silver snap bracelet.
12. DIY Jeweled Statement Earrings: What girl wouldn’t want to be dripping in jewels? These deep-blue rhinestone clip-ons would look brilliant with cocktail attire or even paired with a white tee and boyfriend jeans. (via A Pair & A Spare)
13. Crystal Rosette Necklace ($150): This crystal rosette necklace might be the ultimate NYE accessory. Can all disco balls be redesigned to look like this, please?
15. City Skyline Cape Statement Necklace ($378): Behold: the most amazingly sparkly necklace we’ve ever laid eyes on. Style this necklace right –– with an updo and plunging back so the gorgeous crystals can be seen by all –– and you’ll definitely be escorted straight to the nearest movie premiere.
16. Rhinestone and Chain Bracelet: Chain and rhinestone appear to be a match made in heaven. Just take a look how the pair pops on this wrap bracelet! Stack ‘em high to get a super glam effect. (via Brit + Co.)
17. Shourouk Leitmotiv Yildiz Neon Pink Necklace ($300): Of all the store bought pieces on this list, this necklace has to be our fave. Hung from cool neon cord, this dazzler can dress up any chambray top or burnout tee.
19. Secret Garden Necklace ($148): Ready to look pretty in pink? This petal-tinted rhinestone necklace is so dreamy. It certainly would pop from underneath a wooly peacoat.
20. Candytuft Ring ($108): Why settle for one rock when you can totally fit two on your finger? ;)
21. PL by Peter Lang Stone Hoop Earrings ($82): Hoop, there it is! Look no further: we’re officially labeling these ombre gem hoops a “must-have” pair.
22. Shourouk Baraka Rococo Emerald Rainbow Bracelet ($334): There might not be a better way to instantly glam up a bare wrist. We love that these towering baubles are fixed to emerald rope, which gives it a fresh feel.
23. DIY Neon Necklace: This is one of our all-time favorite jewelry hacks: making matte crystals with spray paint. Sure, it takes the sparkle out of the equation, but with a hot color like this neon yellow, we promise you won’t be missing it. (via A Pair & A Spare)
24. DIY Rhinestone Earrings Kit ($20): We combined our love of color and sparkle to make these eye-catching embroidery floss hoops. Don’t worry: you can find all the materials and tools you need to make this Brit-approved look in our DIY earrings kit. Score!
25. Coast Milo Stud Earrings ($22): Every lady needs a solid pair of sparkly earrings at her disposal. These dangling studs fit the bill, and we totally approve.
26. Star Necklace ($88): Hello holidays! This festive necklace is the ultimate wintertime statement accessory.
27. Whistles Baguette Ring ($55): The symmetry of these long cut rhinestones make this sparkly ring super chic. It’s a great option for someone who’s looking for a cocktail ring alternative.
28. DIY Rhinestone Earrings: Here’s another pair of fierce drop earrings, this time decked out with clear, black, and gold gemstones. Rock this pair with a teal maxi and you’re right on the money. (via Wander and Hunt)
29. Rhinestone Vinyl Bead Bracelet: We’re way into the bold look of this sparkly eye candy. Love the look too? We used a similar technique (sans rhinestones) to make drop earrings and a chevron necklace using sequins. Give it a shot! (via Swellmayde)
30. DIY Statement Necklace: We bet you’d never guess this necklace wasn’t store bought if we didn’t indicate it in the title. Good news is that if you’re totally head over heels about this rhinestone and chain combo, you can buy all the supplies you need to make it in this DIY kit. Choose from three colors to match your style. (via Wander and Hunt)
What ways are you glamming up your get up this holiday? Are you DIYing your own statement pieces or turning to retailers for sparkly pieces? Tell us in the comments below!