So your BFF is getting married and you want to CELEBRATE! But this is no time for another toaster or blender. Let her know you’re thinking of her with some sweet little surprises that really let her lean into the whole bridal thing. Scroll down for the best “just because” gift ideas to let your favorite bride-to-be know you’re totally there for her.
1. BHLDN The Mrs. Box ($88): A luxurious keepsake box for her ring will totally get you that plus-one to the reception you’ve been angling for.
2. Ban.do “I Am Very Busy” Sip Sip Tumbler ($14): This something blue is a great nod to her new side gig. (All things wedding, natch.)
3. LeRose Gifts Lace Bridal Robe ($40): The perfect look for gorgeous “getting ready” pics and any bachelorette/girls’ trips on the agenda.
4. Wildflower Co. Bride Iron-On Patch ($5): Rocking a little jacket bling never hurt anyone, and when it’s this glam, she’ll want to keep wearing it well after the I Dos.
5. Kate Spade New York Bride2Be Notebook ($16): Keeping track of everything she’s got going on, wedding or no, is way more fun in this notebook.
6. World Market Prosecco Pong ($25): The bachelorette party just got a million times more Insta-worthy.
7. David’s Bridal Ruffled Hologram Swimsuit ($40): The perfect honeymoon look. (She’ll thank you later for all the freebies and upgrades.)
8. Everyday Olive Instalike Enamel Lapel Pin ($10): This charming pin will remind her you like her even more IRL than on social.
9. Kate Spade Miss to Mrs. Wine Tote ($20): Can’t make it to the dress fitting? Give her a bottle of Prosecco in this adorable bag and she’ll be toasting you all evening.
10. Francesca’s Diamond Ring Drink Floats ($12): Has she got a bachelorette vacation planned? Get thematic and keep your drinks floating while lounging in the pool.
11. Domino Bing Bang Tiny XO Studs ($48): These perfect understated little studs fit almost any bride’s style.
12. BHLDN Some Kind of Wonderful Wedding Planner ($48): These things exist for a reason — and this classic version is full of the lists and prompts that’ll help her keep it all together.
13. Stephanie Elle Designs Wire Bride Tiara ($14): This whimsical tiara is the perfect topper for any bridal showers or bachelorette jaunts — or just to add flair to sitting around addressing envelopes.
Need more bridal inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.