Trying to choose the perfect gift for an engagement party, bridal shower, or wedding can be tough. But when the present is for your bestie, the decision can be downright difficult. Luckily, we’re here to help! We’ve rounded up 17 surprise-worthy gifts that will make your fave bride (or brides, or grooms) feel extra special.
1. With You in Mind Wedding Day Emergency Kit ($70, equips up to four women): What could go wrong on your best friend’s wedding day? Truthfully, a lot of things! So prepare for the worst and hope for the best with this disaster relief kit stocked with 30 mini essentials — from drinking straws to earring backs — that just might save the day.
2. ThePaintedPress Personalized Ring Dish ($15): When you buy your best friend a stunning gift to store her bling, now that’s love. No soon-to-be wifey wants to take off her engagement ring, but if she has to, she might as well have a charming, handmade dish to keep it on.
3. Our Perfect Marriage Journal by Alan and Claire Linic ($15): Add some laughter to the stressful months leading to your soul sister’s special day. This super journal written by newly wed comedians will provide the couple with activity pages to journal sweet nothings, romantic memories, and every fight they will ever have.
4. DIY Bride’s Kit: You know we had to include a DIY! This useful wooden box makes for a memorable bride-to-be gift that will help your go-to girl get hitched, without a hitch. Fill it with must-have odds and ends like a lint brush, mouthwash, lotion, bobby pins, and ribbon. (via Oh Happy Day)
5. Homemakers by Brit Morin ($23): This isn’t your mother’s guide to homemaking. With everything from DIY projects to domestic hacks to recipes, this handy guide will help your bestie turn her house into a cool, modern home.
6. Super Rural For Like Ever Print ($65): No matter where the newlyweds hang this iconic poster, they’ll always be reminded of their everlasting vows to one other. Because marriage is for, like, ever and ever and ever!
7. RoseGoldRebel Ride or Die Newlywed Mug Set ($27+): There’s so much planning to do… but first, coffee! The happy couple might need a little caffeine to fuel them through the pre-wedding chaos, but these playful mugs will make their morning ritual so much more special as they count down the days to happily ever after.
8. Williams-Sonoma Bride & Groom Cookbook by Gayle Pirie & John Clark ($35): Does the happy couple like their meals a little spicy? A little sweet? Either way, they can heat up their relationship in the kitchen and explore their food fantasies with this cookbook available on Amazon.
9. TomDesign Initial Bangle Bracelet ($23): This dainty gold bracelet will give any bride-to-be a romantic reminder of her happily ever after. It’s simple enough for daily wear and looks amazing layered with other wrist jewelry.
10. RubberStampCreation Personalized Stamp ($16): The bride (and her significant other!) will sincerely thank you for this personalized stamp when they’re pulling all-nighters to write their post-wedding thank-you notes.
11. Wifey T-Shirt ($46): This stylish tee can be worn just about anywhere — to yoga, brunch with the girls, even to work with a fab blazer — and it allows the bride to show off her new marital status. #wifey
12. DIY Wood-Burnt Cheese Board ($25): A fabulous gift for your favorite foodie couple, this DIY wood-burnt cutting board is customizable to your liking. Feel free to stamp the couple’s initials or craft a cool design of your own.
13. SweetThymeDesign Stamped Weddings Forks ($28): From their wedding day dinner to their first at-home meal as a married couple, your bestie and her love will be able to use these vintage stamped forks for so many occasions to come.
14. All There Is: Love Stories from StoryCorps by Dave Isay ($15): Show your best babe that love really is all she needs with this collection of heartfelt love and marriage stories from over 40,000 StoryCorps interviews. It’s the most meaningful pre-wedding reading material!
15. Weddinghanger2015 Custom Wedding Hanger ($11): This hanger is hefty enough to hold the very heavy responsibility of keeping the bride’s dress safe before the wedding.
16. AmysAvenueUK The End Card ($5): For the bride who’s not-so sentimental, this cheeky card keeps it real and says what we may or may not all be thinking.
17. Dr. Brandt Skincare Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery ($70): Help your bride-to-be-bestie upgrade her beauty regimen before her wedding. This in-home mask allows her to enjoy the glow-boosting effects of oxygen in just three minutes. It’s the perfect way to pamper away any signs of stress.
Which of these great gifts are perfect for your soon-to-be-married bestie? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.