Trying to choose the perfect gift for an engagement party, bridal shower or wedding can be tough. But when the present is for your bestie, the decision can be downright difficult. Luckily, we’re here to help! We’ve rounded up 18 surprise-worthy gifts that will make your fave bride (or brides, or grooms) feel extra special.
1. Minimergency Kit for Brides ($16): What could go wrong on your best friend’s wedding day? Truthfully, a lot of things! So prepare for the worst and hope for the best with this disaster relief kit stocked with 21 mini essentials — from extra wedding bands to blotting tissues — that just might save the day.
2. Ring Dish ($14): When you buy your best friend a stunning gift to store her bling, now that’s amore! No soon-to-be wifey wants to take off her engagement ring, but if she has to, she might as well have a charming, handmade Italian dish to keep it on.
3. Floral Notebook ($15): This super cute journal will give your soul sister a creative outlet to express her thoughts, hopes and dreams before the big day. And if she wants to use it to draw sketches of her dream dress or vent about wedding planning, even better.
4. DIY Bride’s Kit: You know we had to include a DIY! This useful wooden box makes for a memorable bride-to-be gift that will help your go-to girl get hitched, without a hitch. Fill it with must-have odds and ends like a lint brush, mouthwash, lotion, bobby pins and ribbon. (via Oh Happy Day)
5. Homemakers ($23): This isn’t your mother’s guide to homemaking. With everything from DIY projects to domestic hacks to recipes, this handy guide will help your bestie turn her house into a cool, modern home.
6. Mrs. & Mrs. Ring Dish ($23): Another adorable ring dish, but this time in the shape of a heart. Awww!
7. For Like Ever Print ($65): No matter where the newlyweds hang this iconic poster, they’ll always be reminded of their everlasting vows to one other. Because marriage is for, like, ever and ever and ever!
8. Mr. & Mrs. Mug Set ($45): There’s so much planning to do… But first, coffee! The happy couple might need a little caffeine to fuel them through the pre-wedding chaos, but these playful mugs will make their morning ritual so much more special as they count down the days to happily ever after.
9. The Newlywed Kitchen Cookbook ($18): Does the happy couple like their meals a little spicy? A little sweet? Either way, they can heat up their relationship in the kitchen and explore their food fantasies with this cookbook that offers more than 80 mouthwatering recipes.
10. Initial Bangle Bracelet ($23): This dainty gold bracelet will give any bride-to-be a romantic reminder of her happily ever after. It’s simple enough for daily wear and looks amazing layered with other wrist jewelry.
11. Personalized Stamp ($45): The bride (and her significant other!) will sincerely thank you for this personalized stamp when they’re pulling all-nighters to write their post-wedding thank-you notes.
12. Wifey T-Shirt ($46): This stylish tee can be worn just about anywhere — to yoga, brunch with the girls, even to work with a fab blazer — and it allows the bride to show off her new marital status. #wifey
13. DIY Wood-Burnt Cheese Board ($50): A fabulous gift for your favorite foodie couple, this DIY wood-burnt cutting board is customizable to your liking. Feel free to stamp the couple’s initials or craft a cool design of your own.
14. Stamped Weddings Forks ($28): From their wedding day dinner to their first at-home meal as a married couple, your bestie and her love will be able to use these vintage stamped forks for so many occasions to come.
15. All There Is Book ($13): Show your best babe that love really is all she needs with this collection of heartfelt love and marriage stories from over 40,000 StoryCorps interviews. It’s the most meaningful pre-wedding reading material!
16. Mr. & Mrs. Luggage Tags ($20): The newlyweds can start off their honeymoon in style and rest easy knowing their suitcases will be easy to identify with these handy luggage tags. Now if only they would take you with them!
17. The End Card ($6): For the bride who’s not-so sentimental, this cheeky card keeps it real and says what we may or may not all be thinking.
18. Bridal Skin Care Set ($32): Help give your BFF what every bride truly wants: gorgeous, glowing skin for the big day. Featuring a facial cleanser, moisturizer, shampoo, shower gel and firming body emulsion, this spa-worthy gift set from Philosophy will leave her skin so soft and stunning, you’ll be begging to borrow it.
Which of these gifts would your bestie love? What would you be thrilled to receive as a bride-to-be? Let us know in the comments.