10 Wedding Gift Ideas for When the Registry Is Totally Full
Weddings are SO much fun. Open bar, anyone? But coming up with the perfect gift for each nuptial marked on your calendar is not an easy task. Especially when you’ve already prepped the couple with an awesome bridal shower gift AND all the good stuff on the wedding registry is taken.
1. Custom Address Stamp ($44): Make it super easy for the couple to send their thank-you cards. This stamp is tailor made with a dozen hand-drawn style options to choose from.
2. Indigo Denim Print Duffle Bag ($85): It’s the perfect gift for the lovebirds’ weekend getaways.
3. Modular Wine Wall System ($130): Modern decor-loving newlyweds will definitely put this to good use, whether they’ve asked for it or not.
5. Custom Round Cutting Board ($40): Order a custom cheese board for a personalized gift to the charcuterie-lovin’ newlyweds.
6. Luxe Picnic Basket Set ($218): Oh, it’s luxe alright. Get a couple of gal pals to go in with you on this gift that the newlyweds will absolutely love.
7. Herringbone Dinner Napkin ($28): A set of these beryl-colored linens would look SO good at the couple’s first post-wedding dinner party.
8. CA Where the Heart Is Print ($50): Whether it’s their current state or the state where they first met, this print is a thoughtful gift for the newlyweds to hang in their home. Not from Cali? We’ve got FL, PA, TX and NY as well.
9. Moscow Mule Set ($68): Give them the gift of their favorite drink in an uber-classy vessel with this set they never knew they needed.
10. Mr. and Mrs. Wood Signs ($80): DIY these to match the couple’s home, or leave them as-is for a lovely natural wall hanging.
Which of these would you love to receive as a wedding gift? Let us know in the comments below!
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.