10 Wedding Gift Ideas for When the Registry Is Totally Full
Weddings are SO much fun. Open bar, anyone? But coming up with the perfect gift for each nuptial marked on your calendar is not an easy task. Especially when you’ve already prepped the couple with an awesome bridal shower gift AND all the good stuff on the wedding registry is taken.
1. Custom Address Stamp ($44): Make it super easy for the couple to send their thank-you cards. This stamp is tailor made with a dozen hand-drawn style options to choose from.
2. Indigo Denim Print Duffle Bag ($85): It’s the perfect gift for the lovebirds’ weekend getaways.
3. Modular Wine Wall System ($130): Modern decor-loving newlyweds will definitely put this to good use, whether they’ve asked for it or not.
5. Custom Round Cutting Board ($40): Order a custom cheese board for a personalized gift to the charcuterie-lovin’ newlyweds.
6. Luxe Picnic Basket Set ($218): Oh, it’s luxe alright. Get a couple of gal pals to go in with you on this gift that the newlyweds will absolutely love.
7. Herringbone Dinner Napkin ($28): A set of these beryl-colored linens would look SO good at the couple’s first post-wedding dinner party.
8. CA Where the Heart Is Print ($50): Whether it’s their current state or the state where they first met, this print is a thoughtful gift for the newlyweds to hang in their home. Not from Cali? We’ve got FL, PA, TX and NY as well.
9. Moscow Mule Set ($68): Give them the gift of their favorite drink in an uber-classy vessel with this set they never knew they needed.
10. Mr. and Mrs. Wood Signs ($80): DIY these to match the couple’s home, or leave them as-is for a lovely natural wall hanging.
Which of these would you love to receive as a wedding gift? Let us know in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!