7 Kate Spade New York-Inspired Patios That Are Preppy-Chic Perfection
Patio life is *everything* in the summer. If you’re looking to make your space feel even more special, we’ve got some ideas inspired by Kate Spade New York. Between the signature pops of pink, colorful prints, and bold patterns, you’ll have all the mood-board fodder you need to take that #patio love to a whole new level. Keep scrolling to preview the preppy-chic perfection below.
1. Tropical Treatment: You really can’t go wrong with palm print, *especially* when seating is involved. Just add in a matching ottoman to really bring the tropical trend home. (via Frontgate)
2. Cheery Settings: Transform your table into something that could be on display at a KSNY store. Work with bright linens, patterned plates, and gold vases (filled with fresh florals, obvi) to create a snap-worthy arrangement guests won’t be able to stop staring at. (via Ruffled)
3. Floored: A little bit of paint on a cement patio floor can drastically change the look and feel of your space. We’re loving this geometric pattern that *pops* against the existing furnishings in all the right places. (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. Add in Accents: If you’re all about comfort, create a stunning statement around your seating. Start with a vibrant combo of light pink, peach, and orange to really bring the vacay vibes to your little outdoor oasis. (via Deliciously at Home)
5. Chic Cabana: We’re lovin’ this cabana look. It’s quirky, chic, AND a perfect cover from the sun. (via Design Love Fest)
6. Show Your Stripes: Because it wouldn’t quite be a preppy patio without stripes! If you opt for an area rug approach, ensure it’s all-weather approved to withstand the wet conditions that come its way. (via The Everygirl)
7. Pink Prints: Upholster your seating options with patterned fabrics in all the shades of pink. Toss in a Champagne chiller and you’re ready for your next outdoor happy hour! (via House Beautiful)
Follow us on Pinterest for even more home decor inspo and patio ideas.