29 Laptop Bags That Don’t Sacrifice Style
We all want to put our best bag forward when going to work, but boxy laptops present a problem for the stylish tech-savvy workers of the world. And if somehow you didn’t find what you were looking for in our laptop bags that double as purses or these bags that charge your phone, we have more options for you that run the gamut of handbag, tote, and even backpack. Whatever your needs, we’ve got it in the (laptop) bag.
1. United By Blue Bag ($70): This little blue bag packs an environmental punch! For each bag purchased, United By Blue promises to remove a pound of trash from the world’s waterways.
2. Knomo London Alice Crossbody ($425): Swanky leather holds a 15″ laptop and sends the message “professional” effortlessly.
3. Marley Lively Up Overnighter ($158): This sweet overnighter has a padded laptop sleeve inside. Need more incentive? It’s made entirely of hemp, organic cotton, and recycled water bottles.
4. Burton Kayla Tote Bag ($65): This colorful bag has the cutest diagonal zippers and a secure internal laptop sleeve. The light and breezy pattern will be perfect for that colorful case you’ve been eyeing.
5. Polka Dot Satchel ($159): A polka-dotted satchel that ranges in size from 11.5″ to 17.5″, you better believe it fits all your computer needs. And it even comes in pink…. just sayin’.
6. City Backpack ($109): These canvas and leather bags have color in all the right places. Rock out to the classic combo of blue and yellow.
7. Port Laptop Bag ($170): Channel your inner sailor with these nautically inclined bags. Made of sturdy sail material and brass hardware, it’ll keep your 17″ laptop safe on land or sea.
8. Totepack No. 1 ($110): This school-bus yellow tote looks like something Ms. Frizzle would grab before hopping on the Magic School Bus. It’ll fit a 15″ laptop and has a zippered top to keep everything safely in the bag.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs Laptop Portfolio ($148): If you love animal-print patterns and colors that really wow, this is the bag for you. We particularly like the tutti frutti flavor.
10. Westmore Sonic Backpack ($100): Looking for something a little subtler? This rectangular backpack has all kinds of pockets to keep your tools for all that instagramming, emailing, and, of course, Brit + Co. reading safe and sound.
11. Laptop Pannier Bag ($115): If you’re an adventurers who bikes to work, this adorable pannier bag straps to your back rack. Just keep upright, and your stuff’ll stay safe!
12. Stonewashed Denim Shoulder Bag ($55): We love it. We love it so much. And it’s got room for up to a 17″ laptop.
13. Peasants and Travelers Laptop Bag ($95): These tough little carriers can weather any storm. Rustic and nautical, this laptop-ready bag transcends trends. Nab one while they last.
14. Black and Red Striped Canvas Backpack ($96): Something about this bag just seems trés français! Pop a baguette in with your laptop, throw on a beret, and meet us at the park.
15. Red Felt Laptop Bag ($44): This is one of our favorites in the bunch. It’s as bright as the poppy fields in the Wizard of Oz and made for a 15″ Macbook Pro.
16. Duluth Pack Laptop Scout ($140): Where else can you get a totally handmade bag for that price? The correct answer is nowhere. And trust that you’re in good hands. The family behind Duluth Pack has been making bags for over 100 years. So you can assume they know what they’re doing.
17. Ogio Midtown Bag ($46): These colorful bags look like they’ve been inspired by some of our favorite winter coats. You may even be able to find one that matches!
18. Hand Felted Laptop Bag ($117): It’s pretty impressive that someone hand felted this stylish and clever vintage-inspired bag. We’re definitely loving the result.
19. Libby Laptop Bag ($249): It looks like a simple purse, but it’s full of compartments that make it perfect to carry a laptop and a DSLR camera.
20. Wool Flat Pack ($378): For the über minimalist, it’s made to hold a laptop or tablet using as little space as possible. If safety is your concern, the flat pack has cleverly tucked its zipper against your back while you wear it.
21. Cabana Laptop Duffel ($65): This little duffel has separate compartments for your electronic devices and space to pack in some weekend necessities.
22. Jill-E Emma Backpack ($150): This periwinkle bag is designed for 11″ laptops and is perfect for a quick trip to the office or a friend’s place. Added bonus, it comes with a matching ID holder. Cute.
23. Wiltshire Carryall Laptop Bag ($495): It’s certainly got character. It’s a little rustic, a little rugged, and it’s got style in spades.
24. Little Portland Laptop Zip Tote ($139): This tote may seem slim in size, but don’t be fooled. It’s spacious on the inside, just like Mary Poppins’ carryall.
25. Urban Junket Handbag ($248): Made of recycled materials and able to charge your small electronics on the go, it’s a must for those who can’t part with their tech.
26. WILL Utility Tote ($180): This clean-cut bag boasts a classic style and plenty of pockets! What’s better? This investment is made to last with heavy duty materials.
27. Focused Space Craftsman Backpack ($65): If Clueless taught us anything, it’s that plaid can definitely be pulled off.
28. Greene + Gray Tribal Collection ($50): A black and white tribal print? Count us in!
29. Little America Backpack ($90): The belle of the bunch! This gorgeous orange-cream and polka-dot bag is even fleece lined to keep your laptop nice and snug.
What do you look for in your laptop bags? Color? Comfort? Let us know in the comments!