5 Easy Last-Minute Gift Ideas for Father’s Day
Father’s Day is this weekend! That crept up on us. If you’re on the hunt for a few easy gifts for your dad, start with these free printable cards and then pick up a class or kit or two. From beer brewing to capturing those family memories and teaching Dad new tricks, we’ve got some Dad-worthy online classes that we know he’ll love. Once you purchase that class, you can send it directly to Dad with our “Send As a Gift” option on each class page.
1. Beer Brewing Online Class ($19): Those who DIY together, stay together. Test out a new skill this weekend and make some beer with Dad!
CAPTURE THOSE FAMILY MOMENTS
2. Photography Class Pack ($75): Learn how to edit your family photos like a pro, so they’re picture perfect for a sweet Father’s Day gift.
3. Modern Scrapbooking Online Class ($19): Once your family photos are polished, add them to a sweet keepsake to gift to Dad on his big day. Don’t forget to grab the Scrapbooking Kit for all the supplies.
GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING
4. Intro to DSLR Photography Online Class ($39): Give Dad the best gift, aka an online class that will finally teach him how to use that crazy high-quality camera he bought!
5. Concrete Design Online Class ($19): If Dad’s been looking for a new project, introduce him to the world of concrete design. Led by Ben Uyeda of Homemade Modern, this class will teach your pops how to make an industrial lamp he’ll be proud of.
What online class will Dad love? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!