Last-Minute Gift Ideas from Target for $15, $25 and $35
You waited; it’s ok. You’ve been busy researching gifting trends, putting up lights and, of course, compiling the perfect Christmas playlist. But now it’s go time! Don’t stress — we’ve rounded up 12 gifts your bestie is sure to fall for. With express shipping, you can still get these under the tree in time for Christmas. And if all else fails, you can stand in line with the rest of us procrastinators!
Gifts Under $15
1. Threshold Moscow Mule Mug Shot Glasses ($13, set of four): Moscow Mule shooters, anyone? Why not. These charming copper mugs are actually shot glasses, so she can raise a toast to the holiday in a whole new fashion.
2. Threshold Trinket Dish ($5): Help that extra special hostess keep her bling close at hand with one of these pretty trinket dishes. Choose from three designs or get one of each for every room.
3. Threshold Marble Cheese Knives Set ($13): Any foodie would be thrilled to receive this super luxe-looking cheese set. The marble handles give this an expensive look that’ll make it a gift sure to be cherished for years to come.
4. Threshold Tape Dispenser French Bulldog ($13): Add some whimsy to your friend’s desktop with this stylish golden bulldog. No one will be able to steal her tape dispenser again (though they all may want to)!
Gifts Under $25
5. Threshold Marble/Brass Serving Tray ($20): Every time your gal pal brings out this serving tray for a party, she’ll be reminded of what a thoughtful guest you are! Pick up the matching cheese tray for a complete set.
6. S’ip by S’well Water Bottle ($25): You can never have too many water bottles, amirite? And this holiday-themed candy cane pattern will be the perfect bottle for her to tote around through the New Year. Or choose another cute design that matches her personality.
7. Kate Aspen Under the Stars Glass Coasters ($17): She’ll be seeing stars with this set of constellation coasters. With a set of 12, she’ll have all the guest glasses covered.
8. Sugar Paper® Wax Seal Set – Gold ($20): Class up her correspondence with this modern letter-sealing kit that comes with white wax and two stamps. She may even look forward to writing up those thank you’s now.
Gifts Under $35
9. Fieldcrest Faux Fur Euro Pillow — Brown ($33): Faux fur is so on trend right now. Add some warmth to her decor with this gorg pillow that won’t break the bank.
10. Nate Berkus Striped Tassel Throw Blanket ($35): Giant tassels give this cozy throw some next-level style. It’s such a stand-out piece, and she’ll think of you every time she curls up with it.
11. Threshold Crosby Gold Desk Lamp With Glass Shade ($30): This modern take on a classic lamp, with its unique Edison bulb and brassy finish, will bring style and elegance to any desk.
12. Threshold Acacia Wood Cake Stand ($30): Celebrate your favorite baker with this gorgeous traditional cake stand. It will look great on her counter even when she’s not displaying her latest creation.
What are your last-minute gift ideas? Let us know on Twitter!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.