55 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas You Can Find on Amazon
Still on the hunt for the perfect gift? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Believe it or not, you can still get a totally awesome last-minute gift that looks like you put some serious thought into it. How, you ask? Amazon, of course! The ultimate resource for all things practical, stylish or downright quirky can get you quick shipping, and maybe even two-day Prime shipping. Whether your foodie friend needs a new slow cooker or your music lover died of happiness over the Hamilton original cast recording, we’ve thought of it all. Scroll on for 55 last-minute gift ideas that will win over everyone on your list.
1. BESTOPE Makeup Brush Set ($16, set of eight): Gift the makeup guru in your life this stylish selection of makeup brushes. Made of premium synthetic hair, this silky soft set promises a *flawless* finish every time.
2. Burt’s Bees Essential Everyday Beauty Gift Set ($27): The beauty lover in your life can now take her favorite Burt’s Bees products to-go with this trial-sized set of goodies. Made with natural ingredients including chamomile, aloe, vitamin E and coconut oil, this nourishing skincare gift set is a must-have for pampering oneself all winter long.
3. Magictec Ceramic Heating Straightening Iron Brush ($200): An ingenious combination of a ceramic iron straightener, detangling comb and scalp massager, Magictec is the one tool your beauty maven should add to her collection. In addition to its handy rapid heat-up and automatic shut-off features, this do-it-all straightener is undeniably stylish.
For the Bookworm
4. Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Chrissy Teigen ($18): Chrissy Teigen is the *best.* Seriously, what can’t this model/mom/cook/author do? If you know someone who loves to cook and is just as enamored as we are with her sassy personality, gift them Teigen’s cookbook Cravings for the ultimate surprise.
5. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by JK Rowling ($15): Surprise the Potterhead in your life with another masterpiece by JK Rowling. The Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay is *just* what’s needed to satisfy that craving for an epic, adventure-packed story.
6. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo ($10): We all know that one person who can’t stand clutter. Help them take tidying to a new level with this #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering one’s home. From Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo, this step-by-step guide will help your friend utilize the revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing and storing.
7. Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines and Habits of Billionaires, Icons and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss ($17): After interviewing more than 200 world-class performers for his podcast, from the likes of Jamie Foxx to legendary Special Operations commanders, Timothy Ferriss has compiled the tools, tactics and “inside baseball” he’s learned from said interviews into this book. If you’ve got a pal who’s a self-help junkie of sorts, this “ultimate notebook of high-leverage tools” may be just the thing they’re looking for.
For the Coffee Lover
8. Aoocan Handle for 30 oz Tumblers ($8): Give the gift of practicality with this tumbler handle. Made in a highly-durable, anti-slip design, this handle will allow your coffee lover to enjoy their morning brew with added convenience.
9. uHome Camera Lens Travel Thermos ($13): Got a friend who loves photography and coffee? Combine two of their favorite things with this camera lens-inspired coffee mug. Designed to be a multi-purpose container for hot and cold beverages, this Lens Travel Thermos will make taking their favorite brew on-the-go a cinch.
10. SterlingPro French Coffee Press 8 Cup ($68): Win over the coffee lover in your life with the SterlingPro French press. Featuring heat-resistant glass and a double screens system, this reliable coffee press promises to work much longer while preventing grounds from getting in your coffee.
For the Wine + Beer Lover
11. YTD Kollea Stainless Steel Chilling Reusable Ice Cubes for Whiskey Wine ($33, pack of six): Diluted drinks are the worst. Keep your pal’s glass cool without them having to worry about dilution with this set of stainless steel whiskey ice cubes.
12. Stone Cask The Original Shot Flask 8oz Hip Flask With Built-in Collapsible Shot Glass ($40): Complete with a hidden cup, the Shot Flask is a premium drinking flask. The shot glass is collapsible, which means easy storing and expanding for instant drinking.
13. Vino2Go Wine Tumblers ($19, set of two): Gift the wine lover in your life this set of two merlot and pink-lidded wine tumblers. Their double-walled insulated design promises to keep wine cooler longer, in addition to keeping pesky bugs and dirt out if enjoying drinks outdoors.
14. Vintorio Wine Aerating Pourer and Decanter Spout ($41): Elevate your oenophile’s drinking experience with the Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer. Its large aerating chamber and air intake systems infuse wine with the optimal amount of oxygen, making it the *perfect* gift for wine lovers.
15. Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer Making Kit ($40): Give the beer lover in your life the chance to make their own high-quality beer using the same ingredients that the best craft breweries in the world use. This apartment-friendly beer-making kit makes brewing as easy as making oatmeal.
For the Foodie
16. Chef’n Sweet Spot Instant Ice Cream Recipe Maker Measuring Cup ($27): As fun as it is to head to the neighborhood creamery, there’s nothing like making your very own ice cream at home. Gift your foodie pal this ice cream maker for instant homemade ice cream, sorbets, margaritas and more!
17. Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker ($60): If there’s one kitchen gadget you can depend on when you want your meal to be tasty and healthy, it’s the slow cooker. Grant your foodie’s wish for this kitchen staple by gifting them this six-quart programmable Crock Pot.
18. Huayoung Reusable Silicone Food Huggers Fruits and Vegetables Storage Containers ($26, pack of eight): Keep food from spoiling or dehydrating with these super handy food huggers. The different sizes fit all sorts of fruits and veggies and are made eco-friendly and reusable.
19. Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker ($40): Grabbing breakfast to-go will have never been easier thanks to this dual breakfast sandwich maker. Just choose the type of bread and layer on the fixings: egg, cheese, pre-cooked meat, etc. In five minutes or less, your foodie will be left with two perfectly assembled breakfast sandwiches that are ready to eat.
20. Hawaiian Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Machine Party Package ($60): Who can say no to instant snow cones? Treat your ice and snow cone lover to a nostalgic serving of Hawaiian Shaved Ice in a matter of minutes. Simply shave fluffy snow in the snow cone cups, top with their favorite syrup flavor, add a spoon-straw, and they’re all set.
21. Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven ($40): Make your pizza lover’s dream come true with this rotating oven. The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake and deli pizza, this kitchen must-have can even save your friend as much as 60 percent in energy compared to a conventional oven.
22. Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds ($4, set of six): These groovy pop molds are the answer to keeping kiddos happy while serving them healthy juice snacks. Simply fill the funky shapes with favorite beverages, attach the handles and set the tray upright in the freezer.
For the Gamer
23. Cards Against Humanity ($25): Downtime will never be boring ever again with Cards Against Humanity. Perfect for parties and hangouts, this hilariously *mature* deck of cards will keep you and your friends entertained for hours.
24. Catan 5th Edition ($49): Awarded “Game of the Year,” “Hall of Fame” and even “Game of the Century” honors in Germany, the United States and a host of other countries worldwide, Settlers of Catan is a game your friends won’t tire of playing. Since the game randomly creates a different board every game, no two games are ever the same!
25. Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats ($20): Is your gamer pal into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats? Then they’ll surely love this highly strategic, eccentric version of Russian Roulette!
26. Mattel Uno Card Game ($10): Once your friend picks up this card game, it’s *almost* impossible to put down. Gift them this classic game for plenty of nights of an all-around good time.
For the Home Decor Nut
27. Bundle Monster Wall Deco DIY Paper Photo Frame With Mini Clothespins and Stickers ($3): Complete with 10 frames, 10 mini multi-color wooden clips, two hemp ropes and six to eight sheets of decorative stickers, this wall decor set is just what’s needed to spruce up a plain wall. With a variety of colors to choose from, your friend’s lacking wall decor will be a thing of the past.
28. BLACK + DECKER 14 Volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac ($90): As fun as the holiday season can be, there’s always something that needs cleaning up. Make sure your tidy friend keeps her space spick and span with this sleek and handy cordless dust-buster hand vacuum.
29. Labhanshi Elephant Mandala Indian Traditional Hippie Cotton Tapestry ($14): Brighten up a drab space with this beautifully designed elephant mandala tapestry. This gorgeous bohemian wall hanging is perfect for walls, beds, sofas and more!
30. EvZ Emoji Smiley Emoticon Yellow Round Cushion Stuffed Plush Soft Pillow ($9): Know someone who loves emoji? Get them this cute li’l guy to spruce up their sofa or bed!
31. GUchina Air Plant Holder Pot Container ($10): Don’t let your friend settle for an ordinary planter. Get them this minimalistic modern metal planter that’s beautiful displayed indoors, in the garden or out on the patio.
32. SOMMERLAND Living Art Vertical ZEN Garden Planter ($50): Liven up any space, even if it’s limited, with this vertical garden planter. Display on your windowsill, side table or kitchen table.
For the Kiddos
33. Crazy Forts ($49): Kids’ imaginations never run out. But now you can add to it with this crazy fort! Simply connect the balls and sticks and cover the structures with bedsheets!
34. The Secret Life of Pets on Blu-Ray and DVD (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) ($20): We’ve all wondered it, and this film answers the age-old question as to what our pets do when we’re not home. Follow a pampered pup and his pound friend as they navigate the perils of New York streets on a quest back home.
35. Hog Wild Unicorn Popper White Sunshine Toy ($10): Squeeze the unicorn’s belly and watch the ball shoot up to 20 feet! Though suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, you’ll want to keep an eye out if your little rascal plays with it indoors.
36. USA Toyz Rocket Ship Play Tent ($37): Whether they’re leading an expedition on Mars or seeking solace from an alien army, this rocket ship play tent is just what your kids always wanted. Its hassle-free assembly only requires you to unfold, slide in the poles and pop into shape *without* having to use any tools!
37. Finding Dory on Blu-Ray and DVD ($20): If your kiddo couldn’t get enough of Finding Nemo, they’ll definitely be a fan of this sequel. This epic undersea adventure follows Marlin, Nemo and Dory, who suddenly remembers she has a family who may be looking for her.
For the Music Lover
38. A Pentatonix Christmas ($10): There is no limit to what Pentatonix can’t do. If your music lover appreciates the a cappella greatness of Pentatonix, this Christmas album is the one to get them.
39. Hamilton Original Broadway Cast Recording ($19): If your music lover pal was lucky enough to get tickets, chances are they’ll also want the original broadway cast recording. Surprise the Hamilton fan in your life with music and lyrics by Tony and Grammy Award-winning composer Lin Manuel Miranda.
40. Kala KA-15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele ($55): Spread some good vibrations this holiday by gifting your musically inclined pal a ukulele. The rosewood fretboard and mahogany body make the Kala KA-15S the ideal choice for amateurs and professionals alike.
41. VicTsing Shower Speaker ($27): Don’t let the party stop short of the shower. Clip the speaker to the shower curtain, turn up those tunes and sing along to the most popular hits while washing up.
For the Spa Lover
42. Bambüsi Bamboo Bathtub Caddy With Extendable Sides ($45): Wind down while reading a book in your bath with this bamboo bathtub caddy. This strong caddy extends to fit any size tub, props your book or tablet up and keeps everything from your candle to glass of wine safe and within reach.
43. Perfect Life Ideas Inflatable Travel Pillow Set ($20): Make every traveling experience ultimately relaxing with this luxury travel pillow set. The set comes complete with an inflatable pillow, safety ear plugs, an eye mask, slippers and a tote bag.
44. Savvy Infusion Water Bottle ($29): Make every sip of water into a spa-worthy experience with this innovative water bottle that infuses regular water with fresh or frozen fruit. Its convenient tumbler design makes creating and taking one’s own infusions on the go easy peasy.
45. TONYMOLY I’m Real Mask Sheet Pack ($10, pack of 11): Transform your pal’s skincare routine *forever* with TONYMOLY’s face mask sheets. The complete pack of 11 includes a lemon mask for brightening, a tea tree mask for clarifying, an aloe mask for soothing and more!
For the Techie
46. Amazon All-New Echo Dot ($50): Simplify your friend’s life with Echo Dot, a hands-free, voice-controlled device. This innovative device uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms and more.
47. Anker PowerCore+ Mini Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger ($40): Dead and dying batteries, be gone! This compact portable charger is a must for anyone who’s always out and about. Though only lipstick-sized, this mini charger is quite powerful, giving a full charge to most phones.
48. ETVR 3D VR Headset With Remote Controller ($70): Can’t afford to send your BFF on a vacay? No worries, gift them this VR headset to take them wherever, whenever.
49. Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera ($59): Capture perfect portraits every time with the new, compact INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera. Approximately 10 percent smaller than the Mini 7S and featuring impressive new add-ons, this compact camera is just what your techie pal needs to capture life as it happens.
50. GoPro HERO+ ($140): Turn every adventure into a recordable, watchable and upload-able memory. Thanks to HERO+, your pal will be able to record and upload stunning content like never before.
51. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer ($409): Save your friends the trip to the print store and get them the HP Sprocket Photo Printer. It’ll let them conveniently print photos from their smartphone or tablet just as easily as they post them!
52. Vancle Fitbit Alta Bands ($20): Encourage a healthy lifestyle for your pal all while keeping them looking their best. Just choose a band in their favorite color(s) and let them personalize their fitness tracker.
For Your White Elephant Party
53. Flossy Floats Unicorn Pool Float Giant Luxury Inflatable Emoji ($43): First on the list of wacky gift ideas is the Flossy Floats Unicorn Pool Float. Perfect for use when lounging in the pool or sprucing up a playroom, this quirky float is one to gift your buddies this holiday.
54. Kikkerland Cat Butt Magnets ($15, set of six): Cats are cute, but this gift idea takes it to the next level. Bring this assorted set of cat butt magnets to White Elephant exchange to appeal to the cat lover in all of us.
55. LAGHCAT Mermaid Tail Blanket Crochet and Mermaid Blanket ($32): Rest assured the recipient of this unique blanket will stay cozy *and* cute, regardless of the season. We’ve all wished at one point or another we were a mermaid… so you can bet this gift will definitely be appreciated!
Which of these Amazon goodies will you get? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.