11 Unique Holiday Decor Ideas for Christmas Lights
'Tis the season to deck your halls with all manner of twinkling string lights. You can't go wrong with a few strands wrapped around your tree and windows, but if you're looking to switch things up this year, these unique holiday decor ideas will help you get lit in the most festive way possible.
String lights are as versatile as they are festive, and there are endless ways to use them in every room of your house. Whether you’re looking to brighten up your space with a cheerymarquee light, jazz up your mantel with terrariums full of fairy lights, or spruce up your bar cart with a handful of glittering garlands, these 17 string light ideas will help you set the scene in no time.
This delicate garland shines on its own but looks just as good wrapped around your tree. You could even combine a few of them to create an enchanted forest canopy. (via West Elm, $31, was $45)
Wrap LED twinkle lights in a glass lantern or cloche to create a unique centerpiece for your table or mantel. Accessorize away with mini bottle brush trees, tiny village houses, or that mini airstream advent calendar you just made. (via A Beautiful Mess)
Minty Fresh Tree WreathMake a delicate statement with your wreath by only lighting the trees at the center of it. You’re drawing the eye in toward all that fabulousness, without overwhelming all the decor around it. (via PMQ for two)
Want more unique holiday decor ideas like these? Subscribe to our newsletter!
- DIY Holiday Decor Ideas From The Sorry Girls — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Scandi Decor Ideas for a Very Merry Minimalist Holiday - Brit + Co ›
- 17 Totally Hackable Anthropologie Holiday Decor Pieces - Brit + Co ›
- 21 Instagram Accounts to Help You Dress Up Your Home for the ... ›
- Pet-Friendly Holiday Decor — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- 11 Holiday Decor DIYs to Get Your Jingle On — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- Unique Holiday Decor Ideas — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- Celebrate Under the Stars With These 20 Celestial Holiday Decorations - Brit + Co ›