It’s almost commencement time, and while you can celebrate your accomplishments any number of ways, what better than a party that not only honors the newly minted graduates but also pays homage to one of the greatest graduation movies of all time — Legally Blonde? Bend and Snap(chat) your way to the party of the year (bunny costume optional) with our DIY musts and one-click purchases. What? Like it’s hard?
1. DIY Charm Bracelet Graduation Lei: Celebrate all those amazing memories AND keep your accessory game totally on point. It’s the Elle Woods way. (via The House That Lars Built)
2. Elle Woods Grad Cap: Go cheeky with your cap, or use one of Elle’s more earnest quotes: “You must always have faith in yourself.” (via Empire State of Mind)
3. Mylar Balloon Backdrop: “Congratulations class of 2004, WE DID IT!” (You too, class of 2018!) Blow that milestone year up big for a so-sparkly, so-festive backdrop. (via Brite & Bubbly)
4. DIY Grad Cap Cupcake Toppers: You know that no baked goodie is complete without a finishing touch. These tasseled toppers are the icing on the cake. (via Positively Splendid)
5. Dixie and Twine Iridescent Garland ($18): Is it a party without a banner? This one says it all. And can you say amazing photo booth backdrop?
6. Printable Photo Booth Props: You’ll also need cute props for all the photos, so print these out and stick them on color-coordinated straws. (via Party Delights Blog)
7. Printable Grad Badges: Elle Woods was all about sisterhood (Delta Nu!); show your girls you feel the same with these cheery printables. (via White House Crafts)
8. Bespoke Bride Shop Legally Blonde Quote Stickers ($14): It’s only one of the most quotable movies of all time, so why not take advantage? These fun stickers adhere to a variety of drinkwear, so you’re set whether you’re using crystal flutes or Solo cups.
9. Printable Grad Gift Bottle Tags: Bottle tags are just one more chance for celebratory messages. They give it a little something extra, don’t you think? (via Persia Lou)
10. DIY Champagne Mimosa Bar: After years of draft beer and cheap cocktails, indulge with a mimosa bar. And don’t be afraid to splurge on fancy garnishes and silly drink stirrers — graduation is a time to celebrate! (via Ruffled)
11. Minor Thread Hella Feminist Key Tag ($8): All good parties need a parting gift, and this little pink keychain is perfection.
12. Wohaha Legally Blonde Pencils ($12): Hand ’em out to all your attendees and they’ll be prepped for all future bend-and-snap situations. Most thoughtful gift ever.
Show us your Legally Blonde bash on Instagram using hashtag #iamcreative!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.