10 Little Gold Dresses to Make You Sparkle
What’s a #goldrush without a little wearable sparkle? This week, we’re ditching the quintessential LBD in favor of a LGD — little gold dress, of course! From wedding-guest-ready frocks to belle-of-the-ball gowns, we’ve got a glittery gold number for everyone.
1. Geo Sundown Mini Dress ($381): Contemporary Cleoptra? Don’t mind if we do. This dress is definitely a splurge, and would make for an awesome rehearsal dinner dress for a blushing bride-to-be.
2. Little Mistress Bandeau Embellished Prom Dress ($95): Who says you have to be in high school to rock a prom dress? ;)
3. Golden Panes Shift ($120): This modern shift has an effortless drape to it that stays hip when paired with the detailed pane pattern.
4. Frock and Frill Embellished Skater Dress ($153): Love the vintage style lace and beadwork on this super fancy skater dress. This would also make for a great holiday dress!
5. Eva Franco Posed Philanthropist Dress ($345): Speaking of holiday glitz, how perfect are those green heels with this princess dress?
6. Babydoll Prom Dress with Embellished Bust ($63): The words babydoll, prom and embellished bust might not roll off the tongue, but we can certainly get down with the results.
7. Vina Dress ($88): Question: Can we throw a New Year’s Eve party in the middle of the year? Or just a… gold one? :)
8. Wild for the Night Sequin Dress ($34): This dress has bachelorette party written all over it — but in a classy way, you know?
9. Little Mistress Maxi Dress With Sequin Bodice ($86): This golden gown is definitely goddess-like, and incredibly affordable. We love the texture in the bodice that manages to combine sparkly sequins with an upholstery-inspired pattern.
10. Needle & Thread Geo Era Midi Dress ($267): And finally, our favorite dress of the bunch. This art decor style is a serious stunner.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)