10 Little Gold Dresses to Make You Sparkle
What’s a #goldrush without a little wearable sparkle? This week, we’re ditching the quintessential LBD in favor of a LGD — little gold dress, of course! From wedding-guest-ready frocks to belle-of-the-ball gowns, we’ve got a glittery gold number for everyone.
1. Geo Sundown Mini Dress ($381): Contemporary Cleoptra? Don’t mind if we do. This dress is definitely a splurge, and would make for an awesome rehearsal dinner dress for a blushing bride-to-be.
2. Little Mistress Bandeau Embellished Prom Dress ($95): Who says you have to be in high school to rock a prom dress? ;)
3. Golden Panes Shift ($120): This modern shift has an effortless drape to it that stays hip when paired with the detailed pane pattern.
4. Frock and Frill Embellished Skater Dress ($153): Love the vintage style lace and beadwork on this super fancy skater dress. This would also make for a great holiday dress!
5. Eva Franco Posed Philanthropist Dress ($345): Speaking of holiday glitz, how perfect are those green heels with this princess dress?
6. Babydoll Prom Dress with Embellished Bust ($63): The words babydoll, prom and embellished bust might not roll off the tongue, but we can certainly get down with the results.
7. Vina Dress ($88): Question: Can we throw a New Year’s Eve party in the middle of the year? Or just a… gold one? :)
8. Wild for the Night Sequin Dress ($34): This dress has bachelorette party written all over it — but in a classy way, you know?
9. Little Mistress Maxi Dress With Sequin Bodice ($86): This golden gown is definitely goddess-like, and incredibly affordable. We love the texture in the bodice that manages to combine sparkly sequins with an upholstery-inspired pattern.
10. Needle & Thread Geo Era Midi Dress ($267): And finally, our favorite dress of the bunch. This art decor style is a serious stunner.