When it comes to local pride, us here at Brit + Co. are all over the map. Though we’re based in San Francisco and call ourselves Giants fans, we hail from all over North America – Wisconsin, New York, Utah, Texas, Washington, Kansas, and, our neighbor to the great north, Canada!
2. Resin Charm Necklaces (($12): Are you Texas born and raised? So are three of the ladies here at Brit + Co, including our very own founder.
3. Vintage Travel Prints ($32): This charming prints remind us of vintage travel posters and make us dream of summer adventures across the country.
4. You Are Home Woodcut ($33): This gorgeous woodcut is colorful, bold, and made for folks who call the transient city of Washington, D.C. their home sweet home.
5. More Wood Art ($40 and up): Yet another way to love San Francisco? Yes please! This CNC routed neighborhood map is made of solid walnut and makes a great piece for any Bay Area home.
6. Michigan Hell Yeah T-Shirt ($24): Love being from Michigan?
7. Old School Neighborhoods Signs ($42 and up): This vintage-style wooden signs are the perfect decor item for a den, dark study, or bar area.
8. Silhouette Coaster Set ($28): Rep your state while you sip? Don’t mind if we do!
10. Alternate Histories ($16): Zombies totally completed in an Olympics in Los Angeles, right? We love these invented histories.
11. Neighborwoods Map Keychains ($6): Made by the same folks as the first maps on this list, these pocket-sized charms are rustic, graphic, and geographic all at the same time.
12. Texas Pride Prints ($10): We love us some Texas Spirit here at Brit HQ!
13. Midwest Mug ($13): This whimsical mug celebrates the good old midwest. We love the handwriting mug combo.
14. Leaving on a Jet Plane ($29): All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go! If you’ve got your sights set on a brand new home, wear this necklace and count down the days until you can make it happen.
15. Hudson River Laser Cut Map ($45): Last, we’ve got a beautiful laser cut print of New York and the Hudson River. We love the details that come through in this cut-out.
See anything you absolutely need? The folks at Scoutmob shared a 20% off code exclusively for Brit + Co. readers. Use the code BRIT20 at checkout to get 20% off your purchase.
What products have you seen that are all about hometown pride? Any favorites from this list? Tell us in the comments below!