Not sure what to get your bae this holiday season? We’ve got you covered with the classiest and coziest of gifts. From a monthly stylish sock subscription to the drone of his dreams, he will definitely be ripping the wrapping off these goodies with a childlike smile on his face.
1. Society Socks Subscription ($200/yearly): The gift that keeps on giving, Society Socks delivers two unique pairs of socks to your man’s doorstep each month.
3. Brooklyn Brew Shop Hard Cider Kit ($40): This kit comes equipped with everything you need (except fresh cider) to make three batches of delicious hard cider. Who doesn’t love a DIY gift?
4. Frey The Classic Package ($27): This package comes with a concentrated detergent and static-reducing dryer sheets. Frey has nailed the clean scent of your dreams with a combo of cedarwood, oakmoss, and amber.
5. Clase Azul Mezcal ($250): Having been known for its mouth-watering tequila, Clase Azul is now trying their hand at mezcal, and we assure you, they are not here to mess around. The bottle is as much a work of art as it is a delicious spirit.
6. Project Social T Everyday Pocket Tee ($48): This classic crewneck made out of 100 percent cotton is the perfect fit for any guy in your life. It comes in a variety of colors, so get him a shirt he can wear to the gym, dinner, work, or just to lounge around the house in.
7. Lulu and Georgia Vale Concrete Block Planter with Cactus ($42): This sleek concrete planter comes with subtle gold accents in the seemingly accidental crack on the side. It also comes pre-equipped with a cactus — totally gift ready!
8. Best Made The Down Pullover ($398): This lightweight, water-resistant, down-filled pullover is so warm and so convenient for chilly getaways.
9. J. Crew Slim Brushed Fleece Sweatpants ($70): Give the gift of lounging in style with these slim sweatpants. Totally appropriate to wear out of the house and comfortable enough to crash on the couch in.
10. Parrot Drone ANAFI Extended ($800): There’s no better time to get him the drone he’s always wanted than this holiday season. This lightweight, compact drone also comes fully stocked with two backup batteries, a carrying bag, additional propeller blades, and a 4K HDR camera.
11. Away The Dopp Kit ($45): Keep his half of the bathroom sink organized with this toiletry bag. With a clean, simple design and water-resistant nylon, this is the pouch to end all pouches!
12. Domenica Fiore Novello Di Notte ($65): This premium small-batch olive oil is created from olives collected just before regular harvest, bringing forth a bright green oil with a more intense flavor.
13. Rhone Daybreaker Backpack ($148): This rolltop backpack is great for the commuter or the weekend getaway type of guy. With a water-resistant exterior and zippered pockets throughout, this bag is durable and stylish.
14. UGG Classic Waterproof Boot ($190): He always looks a little jealous when you step into your UGG boots. Gift him these sleek waterproof ones so he can finally feel the comfort that is the classic UGG all on his own.
15. Hawthorne Cologne ($100): Hawthorne is the go-to gift if you want to keep him smelling like himself, but a little better. With a custom scent based on style, career, drink of choice and more personal options, every bottle is unique and comes with two scents for work or play.
16. The Tie Bar x Destination Hotels Capsule Collections: If you’re planning on a holiday getaway, head to one of the six Destination Hotels across the country that are selling specially curated collections of ties, bow ties, pocket squares, and socks inspired by each location. Get some R&R and some dapper accessories all in one place.
17. Vineyard Vines Heritage Sherpa 1/2-Zip ($148): Give the gift of coziness with this soft pullover; it’ll keep him warm all season long.