10 Make-Ahead Breakfasts for Fall
The seasons are a-changing. And you know what that means? It’s time to trade in summer fruits and cold breakfasts like green smoothies and overnight oats for fall produce and warm meals. Get ready take full advantage of the cooler temperatures by heating up the oven on Sunday to create these breakfasts. Not only are they delicious, but you’ll actually look forward to getting out from under the covers to eat ’em. From muffins to granola to savory egg dishes, there’s a breakfast here for everyone.
1. Paleo Ginger Spiced Pear Muffins: Pears are often overlooked in favor of apples during fall, but be sure to grab a few at the store this week and whip up these tasty muffins. They’re great when you’re in a hurry! (via Cotter Crunch)
2. Sugar Free Apple Pie Chia Seed Jam + Breakfast Parfait: If you picked too many apples at the orchard this weekend, spend less than an hour making jam and then layer it over a simple chia pudding for this grab-and-go breakfast. (via Oh She Glows)
3. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls: Cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker? Mind blown. No longer just a weekend treat, these cinnamon rolls will be available all week with just one batch. (via An Avocado a Day)
4. Autumn Vegetable Frittata: Make-ahead breakfasts aren’t *all* sweet, baked goods — you can have savory options as well. This frittata is protein- and veggie-packed for a healthy way to start your day. (via Almost Getting It Together)
5. Homemade Pumpkin Raisin Bagels: Be still our East Coast hearts. In our opinion, it’s hard to find a decent bagel west of NYC, but these homemade pumpkin raisin bagels are a good substitute until we can pop into the neighborhood bagel shop. (via Running to the Kitchen)
6. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Baked Apples: This is basically breakfast for dessert, so we definitely aren’t complaining. Bake a batch on Sunday and heat up in the microwave for a decadent yet healthy breakfast all week long. (via 24 Carrot Life)
7. Spiced Butternut Squash Muffins: We all agree that hidden veggie recipes are pretty awesome, right? Swapping the normal pumpkin for butternut squash in these gluten-free and paleo-friendly muffins makes ’em both hearty and healthy. (via Making Thyme for Health)
9. Apple Pistachio Granola: Gluten-free and vegan-friendly, this granola is a totally customizable breakfast that is easily made in big batches over the weekend. Let it bake while you plan out your Halloween costume. (via Fit Foodie Finds)
What is your go-to make-ahead breakfast recipe for fall? Leave us the recipe in the comments!