17 Ways to Get OMG-Worthy Marble Nails for Fall
With the changing season, it’s only natural to be itching for an exciting new mani. As the avid nail art enthusiasts that we are, we’re currently eyeing the latest nail trend to hit the beauty world. Allow us to introduce you to marbled nails. Get ready to start swooning now, because these beauties are absolutely stunning. From minimalist to borderline hypnotic, these 17 marble nail DIYs will definitely elevate your autumn #OOTD.
1. Multi-Colored Marble Mani: No steady hand needed for this abstract marble design. In fact, for best results, the messier the better. Simply select three to four colors and give them a swirl using a nail striper brush. (via Cosmopolitan)
2. Foil Drag Marble Nail Art: Keep calm and marble on with this foil drag marble technique that will work for every fall function. If you really want to get fancy, try embellishing it with some studs. (via SoNailicious)
4. Black and White Marble Nail Wraps ($9): For instances when you need to be out of the house in a jiffy, nail wraps to the rescue. They’re as easy as stick ‘em and go, and you’ll have super glam tips in no time.
5. Marble Manicure: In less than five easy steps, this natural-looking marble mani can be yours. Start with a white base coat and then proceed to use a nail art brush to add subtle gray veins to mimic the appearance of real marble. Just remember — practice makes perfect! (via Love Aesthetics)
6. Blue Watercolor Dry Marble Design: Inject more color into your neutral-dominated wardrobe with this gorgeous watercolor-inspired design that blends shades of blue and mint for a head-turning look. Painterly has never looked so good. (via Spektor’s Nails)
7. Copper Texture Nail Art: We spy with our pretty eyes the most gorgeous jade #metalmani yet. Complete with those flaky bits of copper, the only thing missing are some gold finger jewels. (via Manicurity)
8. Dry Marble-Inspired Design: Your everyday marble nails just got a major upgrade thanks to this inventive negative space design that will fit right in with the ‘70s fashion resurgence happening this fall. #Winning (via Hey, Darling Polish!)
10. Tilt-a-Swirl: On Wednesdays, we flaunt pink manis — duh! Give the autumnal hues a break with this ultra-girly marble design that blends shades of pink and white for a super dreamy look. (via @paintboxnails)
11. Swirls on Fleek: Fact: Friends who get marbled manicures together stay together. With no two designs alike, these psychedelic swirls are as fun to create as they are to show off to the admiring nail art aficionado. (via ModCloth)
12. Marble Spotted Nails: Yes, you CAN achieve a marbled design all on your own. And novice nail artists, have no fear! This tutorial walks you through the process every step of the way. (via Jenny Wall)
13. Malachite Marble Nails: To match your #athomemani to your favorite statement pieces, follow style blogger Aimee Song’s footsteps by sporting the season’s most coveted pattern on your digits. We for one are loving this take on magnificent malachite. (via Song of Style)
14. Pinterest-Worthy Marble Nails: We’ve uncovered the quintessential marble mani to help you usher in the arrival of sweater weather. Get your cozy knits ready, because this simple + chic nail design is everything. (via Frock Me I’m Famous)
15. Smoke Nails: Watch out, RiRi. These smokey marbled claws are anything but basic. In fact, they’re ready to come out and play. Rest assured that an equally head-turning ensemble is obligatory when sporting these rocker nails. (via @sfpartynails)
16. Black Marble Nail Art: Yasss. The nail art gods have spoken with a foolproof black and white marble mani that comes out on top. We’re especially smitten with the metallic accent nail that will show off your pretty digits when texting (or sipping your first PSL of the season). (via Pshiiit)
17. Faux Lapis Marble Design: Nailed it. Lapis lazuli-inspired nails are officially the next big thing — and we’re so down. The marble effect and negative-space detail make for one head-turning mani. (via @vanityprojects)
Will you be test-driving a marble manicure this fall? Let us know in the comments below!