20 Chic Ways to Wear the Marble Trend
Marble is all the rage, with everything from phone cases, home goods and DIY projects embracing the print. Lately we’ve noticed this trend popping up on clothes and accessories, giving us a cool new pattern to obsess over for fall. Say so long to your summer florals and check out these 20 pieces that will help you take the marble look from your kitchen to your closet.
1. C/Meo Collective Daydreaming Dress ($134): Marble doesn’t have to mean black and white. This fit-and-flare dress is part ocean, part intergalactic and 100 percent amazing.
2. Keepsake Night After Night Crop Top ($121): Swirly marble print is accentuated with a voluminous shape, giving this crop top dimension, no matter which direction you look at it from.
8. Love Sadie Marbled Pleated Skirt ($89): The midi skirt is ideal for that awkward season in between summer and fall, and this one is totally gorgeous. Pair it with sandals if it’s still warm out, or add booties to make it more fall appropriate.
9. Renee Halter Romper ($175): This low-cut silk romper oozes sex appeal, while the muted colors keep the whole thing looking classy.
11. Helmut Lang Mason Crepe Marble-Print Top ($120): A simple, comfortable blouse is something everyone should own. Versatile without being boring, you can dress this up or down with the right accessories.
12. Catherine Malandrino Reed Scratch-Print A-Line Skirt ($43): If you want to stick to the original marble print, this skirt is the one for you. The A-line silhouette is fun and flirty on all shapes.
13. Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire Marble Heels ($40): We hear ya: A full-on marble may be too much for some of us to handle. Pair these heels with an all-black ensemble to let the print shine, but not overtake your look.
15. Marc Jacobs Milk Marble Dress ($158): With the pale mint and swirls of pink, this simple dress sounds and looks like a delicious confection.
16. ASOS A-Line Skirt in Marble Print ($23): Adding metallic touches to this motif gives this skirt ’90s-throwback edge. Go all out and throw on a pair of metallic heels for a totally bold look.
17. Scout & Catalogue Media Marble Clutch Bag ($75): Hand-marbled leather means no two clutches look the same. The natural leather darkens and softens over time, making it a timeless piece you will love for years.
18. Zimmermann Seer Marble Plunge Bodice Top ($110): The pretty pastel swirls are offset by the structured shape of this crop top. Rock it with a full skirt to take a break from all those matching sets.
19. Cap-Sleeve Marble Print Top ($110): Here’s a top you can wear through all the seasons by switching out the summer shorts for dark jeans or pants.
20. ASOS Digital Marble Print Bodycon ($41): The cut-out detail shows just a sliver of skin, making this ideal for anyone who isn’t quite on board with the full crop-top look.
How do you feel about this latest trend in fashion? Which of these pieces would you love to wear? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.