20 Chic Ways to Wear the Marble Trend
Marble is all the rage, with everything from phone cases, home goods and DIY projects embracing the print. Lately we’ve noticed this trend popping up on clothes and accessories, giving us a cool new pattern to obsess over for fall. Say so long to your summer florals and check out these 20 pieces that will help you take the marble look from your kitchen to your closet.
1. C/Meo Collective Daydreaming Dress ($134): Marble doesn’t have to mean black and white. This fit-and-flare dress is part ocean, part intergalactic and 100 percent amazing.
2. Keepsake Night After Night Crop Top ($121): Swirly marble print is accentuated with a voluminous shape, giving this crop top dimension, no matter which direction you look at it from.
8. Love Sadie Marbled Pleated Skirt ($89): The midi skirt is ideal for that awkward season in between summer and fall, and this one is totally gorgeous. Pair it with sandals if it’s still warm out, or add booties to make it more fall appropriate.
9. Renee Halter Romper ($175): This low-cut silk romper oozes sex appeal, while the muted colors keep the whole thing looking classy.
11. Helmut Lang Mason Crepe Marble-Print Top ($120): A simple, comfortable blouse is something everyone should own. Versatile without being boring, you can dress this up or down with the right accessories.
12. Catherine Malandrino Reed Scratch-Print A-Line Skirt ($43): If you want to stick to the original marble print, this skirt is the one for you. The A-line silhouette is fun and flirty on all shapes.
13. Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire Marble Heels ($40): We hear ya: A full-on marble may be too much for some of us to handle. Pair these heels with an all-black ensemble to let the print shine, but not overtake your look.
15. Marc Jacobs Milk Marble Dress ($158): With the pale mint and swirls of pink, this simple dress sounds and looks like a delicious confection.
16. ASOS A-Line Skirt in Marble Print ($23): Adding metallic touches to this motif gives this skirt ’90s-throwback edge. Go all out and throw on a pair of metallic heels for a totally bold look.
17. Scout & Catalogue Media Marble Clutch Bag ($75): Hand-marbled leather means no two clutches look the same. The natural leather darkens and softens over time, making it a timeless piece you will love for years.
18. Zimmermann Seer Marble Plunge Bodice Top ($110): The pretty pastel swirls are offset by the structured shape of this crop top. Rock it with a full skirt to take a break from all those matching sets.
19. Cap-Sleeve Marble Print Top ($110): Here’s a top you can wear through all the seasons by switching out the summer shorts for dark jeans or pants.
20. ASOS Digital Marble Print Bodycon ($41): The cut-out detail shows just a sliver of skin, making this ideal for anyone who isn’t quite on board with the full crop-top look.
How do you feel about this latest trend in fashion? Which of these pieces would you love to wear? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.