9 Stylish Maternity Outfits Under $100
When Meghan Markle visited an animal welfare charity wearing a $35 H&M dress… Well, we remembered that chic inexpensive maternity wear choices really do exist. There’s no reason to spend your soon-to-be baby’s soon-to-be college fund on outfits that you’ll wear for a trimester or two. Check out these under $100 picks that will take you through your pregnancy and after.
1. H&M MAMA Jersey Dress ($25): Fans of the Duchess of Sussex’s simply stylish Fine-Knit dress may not find it in stock (yes, absolutely every pregnant woman wants one.) But the H&M Jersey Dress is just as sleek, and at $25, it’s even more affordable.
2. Motherhood Maternity Waist Tie Surplice Maternity Dress ($50): This simple selection goes from your work day to your night out. The wrap tie waist expands as your baby bump grows, so it can take you through your entire pregnancy.
3. A Pea In the Pod Back Interest Ruched Maternity Dress ($88): A LBMD (little black maternity dress) is something every mama needs. Not only is this look sophisticated and simple, but it has a great back detail that makes it stand out in a crowd.
4. Loft Maternity Nursing Top ($35): Forget about those cutesy maternity tops. If you’re a frilly-phobe, this pick has just the right amount of feminine fabulousness without making you feel like you’re wrapped up in a big bow.
5. Nell Fit & Flare Maternity Dress ($78): Add a little something special to your lineup without going overboard. With delicate lace details and a cute color block hem, this maternity dress is girly glam at its best.
6. Ingrid & Isabel Cross Front Jumpsuit ($88): Who says you need a dress to “dress” up? This comfy jumpsuit has a cool-factor that makes it totally fab.
7. Ripe Textured Knit Cocoon Dress ($86): Stick with simplicity and stay comfy with this casual option. The stretchy fabric will grow with you and fit you perfectly throughout your pregnancy.
8. Rosie Pope Hampton Tunic ($98): The jersey dress is cool, comfortable, and casual enough for everyday wear. But that doesn’t mean you can’t accessorize it into a work or evening option.
9. Hatch The Linen Swing Tank ($78): Whether you’re looking for a vacation pick, a summertime top, or something to wear under your favorite chunky cardigan, this tank is it.
What’s important to you in maternity-wear? Share your picks and tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.