8 Beauty Products Created by Your Favorite YouTubers
YouTube beauty vloggers are some of the most knowledgable people on the Internet. Whether you’re looking for how to conquer strobing or need recommendations on a great organic product, YouTube gurus have you covered. Plus, tons of them are willing to dish their biggest beauty secrets, which we’re all clamoring to put to use!
On top of their fantastic advice and product recommendations though, some of the most popular vloggers also have killer products. Some of them are in collaboration with larger brands and some are their own totally original product. Either way, these talented artists are bringing you some new items to add to your makeup kit.
1. Becca Cosmetics X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop ($38): This product is the brainchild of uber-successful makeup artist and YouTube guru Jaclyn Hill. The incredible shimmering highlight features the same formula as current Becca faves but has its own Jaclyn twist. And let’s be honest: If it’s coming Jaclyn, whose highlight is always #onfleek, we’re so in. (Photo via @jaclynhill)
2. Michelle Phan Em Cosmetics ($10-$60): Phan is basically a mogul at this point. With her own network, book and YouTube channel, there isn’t much that she can’t do! Pay particular attention to the Life Palette ($60) which is pictured above. These handy kits include every makeup item you’ll need to live your fabulous beauty life. (Photo via @emcosmetics)
3. Makeup Geek Cosmetics from Marlena Stell ($6 – $160): Marlena’s YouTube channel is easily one of the most accessible out there. Her step-by-step approach is no nonsense, but she still manages to have a good time with her viewers. Maybe that’s why her line has become so successful. If you’re looking for affordable, high-quality products, you’ve found them in Makeup Geek Cosmetics. Tons of other gurus have raved about them, and it’s easy to see why. If highly pigmented shadows are your thing, definitely head over to the online store. (Photo via @makeupgeekcosmetics)
4. Real Techniques by Nicola and Samantha Chapman ($6 – $26): Nic and Sam Chapman of YouTube channel Pixiwoo are two insanely talented makeup artist sisters. Their tutorials range from everyday makeup looks to having their faces covered in green for Halloween. They also happen to be the brains behind Real Techniques, one of the top-rated brush brands on the market. These high-quality brushes are super luxe and won’t even break the bank! (Photo via @RealTechniquesBeauty)
5. Ipsy by Michelle Phan + Company ($10): If you’re a makeup girl, then you’ve probably heard of this subscription service. Each month, an adorable makeup bag full of deluxe samples arrives on your doorstep. The best part? They’re curated by your favorite YouTube gurus like Desi Perkins. This product is perfect for the beauty beginner, or the seasoned pro looking to try new things. (Photo via @ipsy)
6. Serenity by Gerard Cosmetics x MannyMUA ($20): Looking for an ultra luxe liquid lipstick? You’ve found it with this gem created by mega popular YouTube makeup artist MannyMUA. Manny’s sense of humor and connection to his subscribers make him one of the networks’ biggest stars, and he’s got crazy good taste to boot! This Gerard product may be a liquid lip, but don’t expect the common issue of drying. This stuff is great for a natural look that won’t suck the moisture right out of your kisser.
7. Where the Light Is by KathleenLights x ColourPop ($20): We all love that bronze smokey eye celebs like J Lo flaunt on the reg. But why is it so hard to get the look? YouTuber KathleenLights’s collaboration with ColourPop Cosmetics will help you get there. These shimmery, bronze shades are perfect for the transition from summer to fall.
8. Elcie Cosmetics by Make Up by Lilit ($45): This foundation has been raved about by other YouTube gurus, and it’s easy to see why. The product is lightweight but buildable, and it’s totally long-lasting. It’s a foundation that can change coverage depending on the event and last for those long days at the office. (Photo via @elciecosmetics)
What are your favorite products by gurus? Tell us in the comments below!
(Feature photo via @emcosmetics)