You’ve met maxi and mini… now, meet midi! A midi skirt is the perfect choice for those spring days when you want to stay feminine and chic, without showing too much leg. Dress it up with a pair of pumps and a silky top, or rock it on Saturday with a chambray shirt and flats. Check out these 10 midi skirts… and get ready to fall in love.
1. Pleated Lace Skirt ($66): When you hear the words “pleated” and “lace” together, you might not think pretty thoughts. This skirt, however, is one of the prettiest midis we’ve seen.
2. Full Midi Pocket Skirt ($66): We’re digging the Parisian vibe that this pick puts off. Plus, who doesn’t love pockets?
3. Multi Stripe Pencil Skirt ($66): With bold stripes and perfectly contrasting colors, this skirt is a dream. The royal blue belt adds an awesome break between a solid top and patterned bottom too.
4. Leather Skirt ($150): A fab option for those who don’t adore spring colors and fabrics, but still want the flared, flowy look of the season.
5. Pretty Floral Skirt ($87): Mint green and flowers… this midi is screaming to us, and we like what we hear.
6. Flared Skirt ($60): Perfect for a meeting or date downtown, pair it with a hot pink or bright blue solid on top for a fun, daytime look.
7. Lace Jacquard Skirt ($96): This skirt makes us go “ahhh.” Gorgeous color and an elegant pattern for the win.
8. Sophisticated Midi Skirt ($23): Who says you can’t wear white before Memorial Day? Not us!
9. Broken Stripe Midi Skirt ($42): There are few things in life that are more comfortable than a jersey skirt. Toss a jean jacket on with this nautical midi and you’ll be set to go.
10. Charming Ladylike Tulle Skirt ($10): Remind you of a look Carrie Bradshaw would don? We agree, and we love it.
Are you ready to toss aside mini and maxi for the midi’s fresh length? Which midi is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.