10 Millennial Pink Beauty Products to Liven Up Your Makeup Bag
Blush, bubble gum, petal — call it whatever you like, but what we can all agree on is that the light pink hue has been showing up everywhere lately, adopted by the Instagram generation as the go-to shade for clothing, shoes, and accessories. So naturally, beauty companies are jumping in and adding millennial pink to their shade selections, packaging, and even fragrances. Scroll down to get your pink fix stat.
1. Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish in Pink Moon ($9): Trust us — you need this soft, pretty pink shade in your life pronto. It’s the perf tint for anything bridal (guest or wedding party), pairs brilliantly with your fave bright clothes, and complements almost every skin tone.
2. Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter ($68): Dust on this pretty-in-pink, pearly powder whenever you need that soft strobing glow. Think of it as an illuminating spotlight on your fave features. Of course, you can sweep it on the obvi contouring areas, like along cheekbones and down the center of your nose, but don’t hold back on eyelids, décolletage, shoulders, and arms too.
3. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Correct & Cover Pink Grapefruit ($7): Okay, so they may have had us at the pink packaging, but we would gladly choose this water-based moisturizer to put the squeeze on acne breakouts anyway. Not only does it have a fresh grapefruit scent, but the micro clear technology boosts delivery of salicylic acid to skin, preventing and clearing up spots. The tint also evens out redness and erases acne scars, making your complexion look clear and smooth.
4. Ciaté Dewy Stix Luminous Highlighting Balm ($26): What are we currently coveting? This super moisturizing, silky balm in a convenient, girly stick that leaves a dewy, gorgeous glow in a single swipe. Apply it to bare skin for a healthy, fresh radiance or over makeup for a highlighting touch. The formula is pumped with murumuru butter and hyaluronic acid, for a weightless, non-tacky finish that won’t feel dry.
5. Origins Modern Friction Cleansing Oil With Radiance Boosting White & Purple Rice ($29): Sure, it looks pretty on your bathroom counter, and this pinkish, dual-phase cleanser is a pretty nice for your skin too. When applied, the oil transforms into a milky white cleanser, gently exfoliates, and gives a dose of antioxidants (from the purple rice) for a bright, clear finish.
6. Aerin Garden Rose Tinted Lip Conditioner ($28): This rich, soothing balm has been a cult favorite among beauty mavens for years because of its mega-moisturizing, repairing ingredients. The new tinted version has those same lush conditioners but also a sheer pink tone that gives lips a dose of pretty shine.
7. Tory Burch Love Relentlessly ($86): Clear fragrance is so yesterday. This latest blush-colored scent from designer Tory Burch — who used her parent’s love story as inspiration — is a warm floral spiked with notes of fiery pink pepper and patchouli that mingle with dewy rose and soft amber.
8. Amarte Wonder Cream ($120): Inside this lovely looking tube is an age-fighting powerhouse that will treat sunspots, freckles, wrinkles, and fine lines to give you clearer, younger-looking skin. Use it daily to make a major change: Mushroom, bio-peptide, and retinol act together to strengthen and reboot damage.
9. Inglot Diamond Lip Tint ($18): When applied, this iridescent shade gives you a pretty pink pout that lasts. The argan oil formula lends a full-coverage, conditioning hue to lips that stays put, without smudging or giving off that pesky tacky feeling.
10. Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush ($13): Of course, this blush in the of-the-moment hue is going to make your cheeks pop, but what’s really amazing is how this creamy powder formula feels on your skin. The blend of three plant butters creates the softest, silkiest texture, and conditions parched skin as soon as you swipe it on.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.