10 Minimalist Bedrooms We Spotted on Insta
Your bedroom is your haven — the place where you hope for sweet dreams, restful sleep, and cozy-comfort from the outside world. Over the years, we’ve learned a few things about creating a minimalist home that will help you achieve this chill vibe (think bright, light-filled spaces, simple decor, and hygge-inspired accents). Our latest source of inspiration? Instagram, of course! Check out these 10 trendy and minimalist bedrooms to bring the look to your own home.
1. Bright White: Grace a small space (like a teeny apartment) with clean lines, minimal furniture, and lots of white. A poppy pillow adds some fun pattern so this room doesn’t take itself too seriously.
2. On the Floor: There’s something oasis-like about a sleek mattress on a natural wood floor. Beyond the peaceful promise of a good night’s sleep, we can imagine a lazy Saturday morning filled with brunch and Netflix.
3. Black and White: No one said minimalist had to be boring! Chic black lines and graphic photography give this bedroom substance, while keeping its calming aesthetic.
4. Loft Living: This bedroom doesn’t just embrace space-saving techniques; it maximizes them for a modern cool factor. With an airy palette, sleek furniture, and an open-concept loft bed, this small space deserves its Insta #decorinspo cred.
5. Gray and Pink: This cool-toned bedroom is adorned with two of our favorite hues of the moment, which when paired together feel delicate, cozy, and super restful.
6. Southwest Accents: When your bedroom is calling for a refresh, start from scratch with a dreamy white base. Then, add a few statement accents that you really love. From the cactus prints to the tribal-patterned pillows, this bedroom is short on clutter, but not on style.
7. Muted Hues: A soft palette of pastel colors brings simple serenity to this airy bedroom. We’re loving the pretty pop of sage on a mid-century nightstand.
8. Swiss Cross: The Scandinavian details of this bedroom are *everything.* The creamy hue provides a zen-like backdrop for a simple ladder shelf and striking duvet to ground the calm-inducing design.
9. Millennial Pink Meets Mid-Century Modern: By erring on the side of stark design, you’ll wake up every day with what feels like a clean slate. This bedroom feels bright and hopeful with its mid-century-inspired bedroom set and the crispest white duvet. The touch of millennial pink is the icing on the cake.
10. Shades of Gray: Fall into a bed of textured Scandi-style knits in tones of gray for the ultimate escape to a hygge vibes oasis.
Tag @BritandCo to share your simplified bedroom with us on Instagram!