10 Dainty Jewelry Pieces for the Minimalist Lover
We’re big believers in more is more (especially when it comes to color and costumes), but minimalism definitely has its place, too. The trend was ALL over the runways at this year’s NYFW and it is an easy, non-intimidating trend that works everywhere from the office to first dates. Here are 10 accessories we love that are simple and gorgeous.
1. Geometric Jewelry Kit ($35): This kit comes with all the supplies you need to make four of your very own delicate copper or gold jewelry pieces. We love the idea of rounding up your pals for a DIY-night alternative to going out.
2. Diamond Dusted Studs ($50): Available in sterling silver, noir silver, gold and rose gold, these gorgeous stud earrings will add subtle sparkle to your everyday look.
3. North Star Necklace ($40): Stay golden with this simple gold-filled chain + bead necklace. We love this one layered with a shorter, more colorful piece or worn backwards with a plunging back dress for a hot date look.
4. Lil Whirl Mid Ring ($18): Wrap this pretty hand-crafted ring around your mid finger for an elegant + sophisticated jewelry look.
5. Heart Bracelet ($20): How sweet is this dainty heart bracelet? Pick it up in gold or silver for the perfect feminine touch to your outfit.
6. Shapes Brass Earring Set ($20): These tiny hammered brass earrings come in hexagons, triangles, squares + circles with gold-plated posts.
7. Handwritten Initial Necklace ($74): Each of these initial necklaces is carefully crafted and dipped in either 18k or rose gold. Pair it with other jewels or rock it on its own for minimalist style.
8. Crescent Ring ($22): This pretty ring looks smart stacked or worn alone. Buy a bunch and stash them in stockings for your best friends before the holidays.
9. Love + Joy Bracelet ($22): Silk cord and 18k gold-filled beads make up this pretty adjustable bracelet. Get yours in tangerine or red for a pop of color.
10. Gold Curved Bar Necklace ($36): We envision this piece with a bold primary hued dress for work or with a chic LBD for a night out dancing.
Which of our minimalist jewelry picks is your fave? Let us know in the comments!