Less = More With These 17 Minimalist Jewelry Pieces
Selecting the right jewelry pieces can either make or break your #ootd. We’ve all experienced firsthand how much more infinitely put-together we feel with the addition of a tried-and-true ring or statement necklace. So, if you are looking for some more modern, minimalistic pieces for the perfectly accessorized style, you’ve come to the right place. Scroll on for 17 simple statement pieces that are anything but bor-ing.
1. Two-Tone Stud Earrings ($40): If studs are your jam, then these two-tone earrings need to be added to your collection STAT.
2. Brass Cage Cuff ($45): Make way for this elegant-yet-edgy cage cuff that will inevitably become a staple in your going-out attire.
3. Pivot Pendant Necklace ($38): Here’s proof that minimalist does not necessarily mean monochromatic. For a bold punch of color, this double-sided pendant necklace will lend a little extra “pop” to every ensemble.
4. Gold Geometric Post Earrings ($28): Nothing says minimalist chic like a pair of faceted gold studs. Pick ’em up and these gems will soon become a daily occurrence in your accessory lineup.
5. Stacking Ring Trio ($14): Music festival bound? We’ve got you covered with this gorgeous turquoise stacking set. They’ll keep the good vibes coming all weekend long.
6. Square Stud Earrings ($15): Take note: It’s hip to be square. For a clean, streamlined look, allow these minty fresh studs to lead the way.
7. Mini Wave Earrings ($55): These mini wave earrings are a guaranteed conversation starter. Maybe it’s just us, but there’s something so ’90s about them…
8. Gold Curved Bar Necklace ($36): Meet the perfect necklace to accessorize with silky camis, LBDs, you name it! This curved bar necklace is so minimalist that it works (i.e. looks great) with everything.
9. Shapes Brass Earring Set ($20): For all you ladies who like to layer on the studs, this set’s for you. You could also order the hexagon and square set to rock all the cool shapes.
10. Trapezoid Teardrop Earrings ($58): Streamlined, simple and sophisticated, these gold-plated brass earrings will take you from office-appropriate to weekend-ready in no time. For a foolproof ensemble, never underestimate the power of black jeans and a white tee.
11. Nail Cuff ($75): When edgy meets minimalist, you arrive at this fierce nail cuff that you’ll never want to take off. Available in yellow, rose, white and black gold, this cuff is all about honing in on your personal aesthetic.
12. Metal Disc Necklace ($35): For those mornings when you can’t decide whether to accessorize or not, allow this minimalist necklace to enter into the equation. It’s perfect to wear solo or layer up with another necklace.
13. Stackable Kalix Cuff ($80): For those who aren’t keen on major arm parties, do LESS with this dainty cuff. Wear just one or stack a few for a look that is effortlessly simple — just the way we like it.
14. Hoop Earrings ($22): All it takes is a simple black bead and, voila! Your everyday hoop earrings are suddenly a lot more sophisticated. Rest assured that these beauties will transition from day to night just fine.
15. Tiny Kitten Ring ($98): This kitty ring is without a doubt the cat’s meow. Whether you’re a self-proclaimed cat lady or not, everyone needs an accessory with this much sass.
17. Arrowstack Necklace ($55): Thank you Madewell for this fab arrowstack necklace that deserves a spot in every cool girl’s wardrobe. The edgy simplicity cannot be beat.
How will you be sporting the minimalist look this season? Let us know in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.