Less = More With These 17 Minimalist Jewelry Pieces
Selecting the right jewelry pieces can either make or break your #ootd. We’ve all experienced firsthand how much more infinitely put-together we feel with the addition of a tried-and-true ring or statement necklace. So, if you are looking for some more modern, minimalistic pieces for the perfectly accessorized style, you’ve come to the right place. Scroll on for 17 simple statement pieces that are anything but bor-ing.
1. Two-Tone Stud Earrings ($40): If studs are your jam, then these two-tone earrings need to be added to your collection STAT.
2. Brass Cage Cuff ($45): Make way for this elegant-yet-edgy cage cuff that will inevitably become a staple in your going-out attire.
3. Pivot Pendant Necklace ($38): Here’s proof that minimalist does not necessarily mean monochromatic. For a bold punch of color, this double-sided pendant necklace will lend a little extra “pop” to every ensemble.
4. Gold Geometric Post Earrings ($28): Nothing says minimalist chic like a pair of faceted gold studs. Pick ’em up and these gems will soon become a daily occurrence in your accessory lineup.
5. Stacking Ring Trio ($14): Music festival bound? We’ve got you covered with this gorgeous turquoise stacking set. They’ll keep the good vibes coming all weekend long.
6. Square Stud Earrings ($15): Take note: It’s hip to be square. For a clean, streamlined look, allow these minty fresh studs to lead the way.
7. Mini Wave Earrings ($55): These mini wave earrings are a guaranteed conversation starter. Maybe it’s just us, but there’s something so ’90s about them…
8. Gold Curved Bar Necklace ($36): Meet the perfect necklace to accessorize with silky camis, LBDs, you name it! This curved bar necklace is so minimalist that it works (i.e. looks great) with everything.
9. Shapes Brass Earring Set ($20): For all you ladies who like to layer on the studs, this set’s for you. You could also order the hexagon and square set to rock all the cool shapes.
10. Trapezoid Teardrop Earrings ($58): Streamlined, simple and sophisticated, these gold-plated brass earrings will take you from office-appropriate to weekend-ready in no time. For a foolproof ensemble, never underestimate the power of black jeans and a white tee.
11. Nail Cuff ($75): When edgy meets minimalist, you arrive at this fierce nail cuff that you’ll never want to take off. Available in yellow, rose, white and black gold, this cuff is all about honing in on your personal aesthetic.
12. Metal Disc Necklace ($35): For those mornings when you can’t decide whether to accessorize or not, allow this minimalist necklace to enter into the equation. It’s perfect to wear solo or layer up with another necklace.
13. Stackable Kalix Cuff ($80): For those who aren’t keen on major arm parties, do LESS with this dainty cuff. Wear just one or stack a few for a look that is effortlessly simple — just the way we like it.
14. Hoop Earrings ($22): All it takes is a simple black bead and, voila! Your everyday hoop earrings are suddenly a lot more sophisticated. Rest assured that these beauties will transition from day to night just fine.
15. Tiny Kitten Ring ($98): This kitty ring is without a doubt the cat’s meow. Whether you’re a self-proclaimed cat lady or not, everyone needs an accessory with this much sass.
17. Arrowstack Necklace ($55): Thank you Madewell for this fab arrowstack necklace that deserves a spot in every cool girl’s wardrobe. The edgy simplicity cannot be beat.
How will you be sporting the minimalist look this season? Let us know in the comments below!