24 Pieces of Jewelry You Need in Your Spring Wardrobe
With spring right around the corner, we’re fantasizing about colorful shoes, bare legs and trying out the season’s hottest jewelry trends. We’re sharing our favorite looks, from mixed material necklaces to throwback chokers and quirky studs. Scroll on for the outfit-completer you’ve been waiting for.
1. Plated Choker ($44): Edgy, yet delicate, this piece pairs perfectly with a high-neckline tank or dress. Finish the look with some slide-on sandals and a colorful wrap, and you’ll be ready for date night.
2. Jeweled Ear Cuff ($94): Add an ear cuff to your spring jewelry lineup to incorporate a little extra sparkle and stay on trend.
4. Colorful Studs ($20): These tiny studs add a little shine and variety of color to any ensemble.
12. Cutout Ring ($45): Pop some cuteness on your hand with this silver babe ring.
14. Iridescent Earrings ($3): These have an artsy feel and show some color, plus they’re perfect to pair with any spring ensemble.
15. Chic Collar Necklace ($160): Add flair to any top with this lovely brass piece.
21. Splash of Color ($148): This statement necklace basically says, “Go big or go home.” If you’ve been dying for spring to show up already, greet the season in style with this bold and sparkly statement necklace in the season’s best hues.
23. Midi rings ($16): If you can’t bring yourself to choose just one accessory, layer them all on with mixed metal stacking rings.
24. Mixed materials necklace ($50): The ’70s are back, which means fringe is officially in. This fringe-filled necklace would look great layered under a denim jacket or paired with a tee and bell bottoms.
What jewelry trends are you excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.