24 Pieces of Jewelry You Need in Your Spring Wardrobe
With spring right around the corner, we’re fantasizing about colorful shoes, bare legs and trying out the season’s hottest jewelry trends. We’re sharing our favorite looks, from mixed material necklaces to throwback chokers and quirky studs. Scroll on for the outfit-completer you’ve been waiting for.
1. Plated Choker ($44): Edgy, yet delicate, this piece pairs perfectly with a high-neckline tank or dress. Finish the look with some slide-on sandals and a colorful wrap, and you’ll be ready for date night.
2. Jeweled Ear Cuff ($94): Add an ear cuff to your spring jewelry lineup to incorporate a little extra sparkle and stay on trend.
4. Colorful Studs ($20): These tiny studs add a little shine and variety of color to any ensemble.
12. Cutout Ring ($45): Pop some cuteness on your hand with this silver babe ring.
14. Iridescent Earrings ($3): These have an artsy feel and show some color, plus they’re perfect to pair with any spring ensemble.
15. Chic Collar Necklace ($160): Add flair to any top with this lovely brass piece.
21. Splash of Color ($148): This statement necklace basically says, “Go big or go home.” If you’ve been dying for spring to show up already, greet the season in style with this bold and sparkly statement necklace in the season’s best hues.
23. Midi rings ($16): If you can’t bring yourself to choose just one accessory, layer them all on with mixed metal stacking rings.
24. Mixed materials necklace ($50): The ’70s are back, which means fringe is officially in. This fringe-filled necklace would look great layered under a denim jacket or paired with a tee and bell bottoms.
What jewelry trends are you excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.