Fans try to find Bey’s secret Snapchat and a SHOCKING turn in the show Nashville lead this morning’s top TGIF news stories. Check those and more out below.
1. Queen Bey has a different social media approach than most of her peers, preferring to post select, internet-breaking Instagrams from time to time and otherwise uploading glorious full photo albums on her website. So when she posted an Instagram selfie with Blue Ivy that had the Snapchat deer filter on it, people FLIPPED imagining she had a secret account that they weren’t privy to. “Stop it Bey tell us your Snapchat,” one very blunt comment says, while another was freaking out, asking, “Whats her snap!?!?! Somebody tell me.” Others are from the Beyhive and know you catch more flies with honey, asking, “What is your Snapchat so I can follow u y’all look so cute.” Bey didn’t respond, but maybe she’ll gift her Snap username as a peace offering for pulling out of Coachella.
2. OMG, Nashville just aired an absolutely shocking episode and fans are devastated. Okay, huge spoiler warnings ahead, as a fair warning that I *didn’t* get when innocently scrolling my Twitter feed last night. Now let’s cut to the chase: Rayna James has died. Connie Britton’s beloved character unexpectedly died at the end of last night’s episode, after it seemed like she’d be just fine after surgery following a car accident. Her TV family didn’t see it coming, and neither did fans, and viewers were left absolutely reeling. Connie thanked all the Rayna fans in a sweet note after the episode aired. “You made Rayna. You supported her and loved her and gave her inspiration just as she was able to inspire you. You were the energy source, the power behind her heart and soul and life. Rayna lived for you. Long live Rayna Jaymes.” Indeed. Sniff.
3. Teen Mom 2’s Kailyn Lowry is expecting her third baby though she says it “isn’t an ideal situation.” Kailyn announced on her blog that, despite having said on the show that she didn’t want any more kids, she’s made the choice to have a third. “Shortly after I started having [health] complications, the option of having more kids was almost taken away from me. When I started thinking long and hard, I knew I wanted more. This was the choice I made.” Kailyn recently finalized her divorce from her husband Javi, and her third child’s father is currently unknown. Congrats to the expecting mom!
4. Sam Hunt just revealed that his wedding is happening SUPER soon! Country star Sam Hunt announced his engagement to his musical muse Hannah Lee Fowler in January, and while onstage at the Ryman Auditorium during the Universal Music Group’s 2017 Country Radio Seminar luncheon, he said the nuptials will be happening sooner than we might have expected. “I’m getting married in a couple months,” he said, before going on to say, “Between planning a wedding and keeping my fiancee smiling, I’m gonna try to kick up some new music for y’all.” Either way: Good news all around. (h/t ET, photo via Ethan Miller/Getty)
6. Quote of the day: “From one Republican to another, this is a disaster. You made a promise to protect the LGBTQ community. Call me.” Caitlyn Jenner wants to speak to President Trump following his removal of transgender students’ protection. And we hope she does.
Do you have any big weekend plans? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Theo Wargo/Getty)