Morning Buzz! Emma Roberts’ New Spring Hair Is Everything + More
1. Emma Roberts’ new spring hair is errrythingggg. So, we really liked her flirty blonde bob. But are we allowed to say that we’re LOVING this new “desert rose” look that she debuted on Instagram yesterday? “Change is always a good idea,” she captioned the pic with a little ghost emoji for LOLs. We’ve already seen this surprise darker-for-spring trend on Sarah Hyland and Bella Thorne, and we’re loving it on Emma too. (Photo via @emmaroberts)
2. At long last, Kendall Jenner has joined Snapchat, following in the wake of big sis Kim’s recent arrival to the teen-friendly social media platform (username: kendalljenner). And, tbh, she seems like a natural. Khloe remains the sole holdout of the clan… we’re waiting, Khloe. (Photo via @knjvibes)
3. Children’s book author Beverly Cleary is about to turn 100 and still goin’ strong! The author of the beloved Ramona children’s books hits the big triple-digit birthday on April 12, and this morning the Today show talked to her about the major milestone. Get it, girl!
4. Happy International Waffle Day! Bet you didn’t know it’s one of the most important days of the year now, did you? But what WE want to know is: What’s the difference between a Belgian waffle and a not-Belgian waffle? One of life’s big mysteries. (Photo via B+C Studios)
5. The new Nick Jonas vid will have you literally fanning yourself. Today, we are all Tove Lo. At least, we wish we were.
6. “The youth has been on the right side of history on every issue.” — Rosario Dawson, speaking this week at a San Diego rally for Bernie Sanders. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
Do you have any sweet plans for Easter weekend? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via @emmaroberts)