Morning Buzz! Lucy Hale Sends a Powerful Message As She Breaks Her Silence Over Leaked Topless Photos + More
— Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) December 23, 2016
2. Brad Pitt isn’t playing nice with Angelina Jolie, saying in a recent court filing that she has “no self-regulating mechanism” when it comes to protecting private information about their kids. You may remember that Angelina filed their custody agreement to make it public, while Brad shortly after had his request to seal the documents denied. In Brad’s latest update to his request, he goes on to say that Angelina “appears to be determined to ignore even agreed upon standards relating to the children’s best interest.” Ouch. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
View this post on Instagram
What a crazy way to end the year ❤❤This is such a huge honor !!! Industry's vote!!! Thank you SO much to everyone in the industry that voted, everyone I've worked with and @modelsdot for all of the love and support ... this really means so much to me 🙏🏼 And congrats Kenny I love you ❤
A post shared by 🦋 (@bellahadid) on
3. Bella Hadid has been named Model of the Year. Whoa! Bella took the top honor in the Models.com awards for the year, nabbing the title in the Industry vote, while pal Kendall Jenner won the readers’ choice vote for the title. “What a crazy way to end the year,” Bella wrote on Instagram, celebrating her win. “This is such a huge honor!!! Industry’s vote!!!” She didn’t take all the glory though, ending her caption with a sweet shoutout to Kendall. “And congrats Kenny I love you.” Awwww.
— Celine Dion (@celinedion) December 22, 2016
4. Celine Dion’s video montage from 2016 will make you bawl. To mark the end of the year, Celine has shared a video retrospective on her Facebook page, posting it with the hashtag #TheShowMustGoOn. The video opens with the heartbreaking loss of her husband René Angélil, and takes us through a difficult and at times triumphant year for the singer. “I want to thank the fans for traveling through music with me in good and bad times,” Celine says in the video through tears. “And most importantly, my beloved husband whom I know will continue to watch over me from up above.” GAH. Watch the whole video here.
5. Holy crap, Starbucks is giving out free coffee for 10 days starting TODAY. They’re calling it the 10 Days of Cheer. “As 2016 wraps up, we hope everyone will ring in the new year with love in their hearts,” the website says. “We’re excited to give away free tall handcrafted espresso beverages from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. at 100 locations every day (except Christmas) through January 2.” To find out if your local Bux is one of the participating stores, go to starbuckscheer.com. Merry Christmas, indeed!
View this post on Instagram
just got back a mix of me and someone singing a duet crying happy tears never in my life imagined this dream could ever actually come true.... please pray one day y'all can hear this music. it's the most vulnerable and honest I have ever been to myself and it's literally documenting me growing up. I cannot wait and will forever fight for u to hear it. merry everything and happy every day and thank you for not abandoning me while I fight the good fight. I just want to make art. and let you hear it. that's all I want for Christmas. and my New Years resolution is to finish my record and give it to you. thank you animals. love y'all.
A post shared by Kesha (@iiswhoiis) on
6. Quote of the day: “Merry everything and happy every day and thank you for not abandoning me while I fight the good fight. I just want to make art. And let you hear it. That’s all I want for Christmas.” Kesha writes a beautiful note to fans to end a very difficult year on a hopeful note.
What’s YOUR one Christmas wish? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.