7 Super-Easy Ways to Get Mom Flowers on Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is coming up, and we know you’re hunting for some gorgeous blooms to surprise your mom. But shopping for arrangements can get overwhelming fast: There are tons of options, a million annoying up-sells and then once you get to the final checkout screen, you’re not even sure what you’re actually ordering! We hear you, and we can all agree that moms deserve the best of the best. This Mother’s Day, you can make sure their flower delivery is an awesome one with one of these services.
1. Bloom That: Cali residents, you’ll definitely want to check out Bloom That. Their bouquets are designed around what’s fresh and in-season, so you don’t have to worry about wilty flowers arriving at your mom’s doorstep. We’re also in love with their headache-free ordering process. Instead of offering a ton of options, they put together a simple selection of the best flowers available.
2. Flower Muse: Flower Muse picks their blooms from farms for a super-fresh, long-lasting bouquet. They also offer free shipping and no annoying up-sells. With Mother’s Day bouquets for under $60, you’ll probably have enough to pick up some chocolate too!
3. Jane Carroll: If you’d like to get something a little less traditional for Mom on May 10, we’re loving Jane Carroll’s quirky arrangements. If your Mom loves to cook, send her a bouquet in a mixing bowl or cake pan, or go straight for the giggles and send her a hand-carved pig.
4. The Bouqs: The Bouqs cuts their flowers on the day of delivery for a gorgeous, fresh arrangement. With a succulent or two tucked into her bouquet, she’ll be the trendiest mom on the block.
5. Ode a la Rose: This sweet-and-simple floral company offers same-day delivery in Manhattan and next-day delivery throughout most of the Northeast. They send out photos of each arrangement, so there won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you or your mom.
6. The Sill: If your mom is more into houseplants, you should definitely check out The Sill. Not only do we love the idea of gifting our moms something with more than a one-to-two week lifespan, but The Sill also makes some seriously solid points for houseplants: They’re proven to lift your mood, purify your air and add charm to any space.
7. Flowerbud: One problem with having flowers delivered is wondering how long they’re going to last. Flowerbud only sends the absolute freshest flowers available — they’re still in buds when they arrive, so you and Mom can watch them bloom.
Where will you be getting your Mother’s Day flowers this year? Any awesome delivery companies we missed? Let us know in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.