Mother’s Day is coming up (May 11th, for those who need a reminder) and that means it’s time to take a trip down mom-ory lane. Nothing says “I love you” — or brings a happy tear to her eye — like a beautifully bound book full of pictures, past and present. So skip the flowers and the breakfast in bed. Bound all your family fun into one spot with these 12 sites that let you put everything together. From old on-film snaps to your latest mom-starring Instagrams, get ready to laugh at bad childhood hair cuts. This Mother’s Day will be one for the books.
1. Minibook (Two for $12): No need to add another book to the shelf; this mini book holds up to 50 of your mother-daughter Instagrams in a petite size for putting on your desk or the kitchen counter. And trust us, you’ll want one of your own!
2. Prestige Photo Books ($200): Give mom the photo book that’s just as special as she is. This 11×9 leather-wrapped book is filled with museum quality pages for your best smiles over the years.
3. Printic Books ($30): Take photos straight from your phone — Instagram-style or not — and upload them directly into a 20-page photo book, no computer necessary. Bonus points for the gorgeous delivery presentation.
4. Kindred Booklets ($6 a month): Just call these from-your-phone booklets the gift that keeps on giving. The Kindred app reminds you to round up your family photos every month then helps you create your six-inch square booklet in minutes.
5. Mother’s Day Photo Books ($17 and up): You’ll love the easy-to-follow templates of Shutterfly’s photo books. You can choose an overall theme — from family photos to family recipes — then customize it with stamps, borders and photo collages.
6. Small Square Photo Books ($13): You don’t need to be a designer to make a beautiful photo book. With Blurb, easily customize heirloom-quality books with one of six gorgeous templates.
7. Softcover Photo Books for Your Instagram Images ($17): These high-quality soft cover books let you design everything from cover to cover with a quick link to your Instagram account. That means you can get all those recent snaps, and a few #TBTs, neatly inside 40 pages.
8. Mother’s Day Bespoke Photo Book ($75): Floral Moleskin quality notebooks are stuffed with your most precious memories.
9. Impressed Books ($19): These photo books, made straight from your phone, are truly coffee-table worthy! Choose soft or hard cover, then your favorite photos of mom. You can create a book to show off in mere minutes.
10. Personalized Recipe Cards and Box ($30): Not all photo books look alike. Prove it with this unique spin. Customize a box of recipe cards with a picture of you and mom, then begin recording your family’s best bites.
11. Whimsical Mother’s Day ($13): Add a bit of fun to mom’s day with a quirky photo book full of color and most importantly, lots of love.
12. Custom Notebooks ($12): Give her the type of photo book she can carry around with her all day long. These customized notebooks come with photo-filled covers, and useable pages with special customized surprises for mom. She’ll want to take this guy to work, use it for her grocery list and show it off to just about anyone who will pay attention.
Love mom? Tell us how special she is below!