If you’re ready to jolt your productivity, it’s time to ditch that “live, love, laugh” poster and go for something that’s a little more motivating. These 15 pieces of motivational decor will get you through anything, whether it’s creative block or a pesky work project. You can hang these positive messages on your wall, set them on your desk, use them as a doormat or even turn them into throw pillows — these items are so pretty you won’t mind seeing them on the daily. Get inspired to buy or DIY these inspirational decor accessories so you can stop zoning out and get back to doing whatever it is you love to do.
1. Urban Outfitters Peg Board ($24): First off, a way to make your own clever messages. Spell out everything from Beyoncé lyrics to your favorite recipe on this old-school peg board.
2. DIY Typographical Wall Art: Whether you’re heading back to school or prepping for an intense interview, let this little banner give you some courage. Simple graphics make this poster motivational in the purest sense of the word. (via Brit + Co)
3. Modcloth But First, Flattery Mug in Gorgeous ($15): Look at you, just winning at life. Here’s a marble and gold coffee mug to remind you just how gorgeous you are.
4. H&M Cushion Cover With Text ($6): If this feels like the week that just won’t end, take a deep breath, hug this pillow and remind yourself to find something good to enjoy about the day. Seriously, once you get to your couch, it’s all gonna be okay.
5. Three Potato Four Eat More Pizza Pennant ($24): Because pizza is life. If you’re looking for a fun way to mix up an all-square gallery wall, bring in this quirky pennant shape ASAP.
6. Urban Outfitters Stay Awhile Hook ($18): In your foyer, there should be one thing that really grabs your attention as soon as you enter. Start with this pretty gold wall accessory that makes your guests feel right at home while helping you keep track of your keys.
7. Uncommon Goods Better Stuff Doormat ($50): Welcome your guests with style and bit of sassiness. Keep dirt (and prospective burglars) on the outside with this clever typography doormat.
8. Urban Outfitters Magical Thinking Good Vibes Pillow ($39): Optimism and lots of throw pillows are key to a happy life. Good vibes are the only ones you should channel, especially when it comes to cozy couch accessories.
9. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14): Surrounding yourself with positive messages will really drive the point home. And although that early alarm may never be appreciated, pouring your cuppa joe into this self-love mug may make that commute just a little bit easier.
10. ModCloth Held in High Self-Esteem Pennant Flag in Sky ($15): Sometimes you just need a little awesome in your day, especially when it comes in this cool, geometric pennant. Break up the right angles of your gallery wall or mount it in your workspace for a solid piece of inspiration.
11. Anthropologie Language of Love Dishtowel by Linea Carta ($14): Love, love, love this romantic towel. Give the gift of a good kitchen towel to anyone getting married or moving to a new home.
12. Three Potato Four Yellow Letter Board ($50): And now you have The Beatles stuck in your head (you’re welcome). This mini letter board adds a burst of color to your wall while letting you spell out your own motivational messages.
13. Oh Joy! Hey Hey Hey Framed Wall Art ($25): Next time you start zoning out, look at this cheerful poster rooting for you to succeed. Now get back to doing whatever it is that you love to do.
14. DIY Brush Calligraphy Aspirations: If you can’t find a piece of decor that really gets you inspired, why not make your own? Practice your hand lettering with watercolor for a flowy and feminine piece of wall art that is totally *you.* (via Brit + Co)
15. Society 6 Thug Life by Text Guy ($20): Okay, maybe not the most inspirational, but definitely worth a chuckle. Hustle hard, cuddle harder.
16. Oh Joy! OK Vase Set ($20): Everything is going to be a-okay, especially when you have fresh flowers to come home to. Pop your blooms into these glam gold vases and get ready for a virtual thumbs up.
How inspired do you feel now? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.