Etsy’s spring lookbook has officially arrived, which means that it’s time for us to get shopping. Ever since they announced their new section for DIY-ers, we’ve been waiting for the perfect excuse to go buck wild with our credit cards. And now, after perusing their must-haves in home decor, we’ve found it! Check out nine of our fave warm-weather-ready accessories that Etsy has to offer.
1. Monogram Rose Embroidered Floppy Hat With Custom Sayings ($40): We absolutely need one of these personalized, vacay-ready, floppy hats for the spring break trips we’re planning. It’s oh-so-perfect for brand-new brides too.
2. Little Lark Full Moon Bandana ($19): We’ve really been feeling the bandana craze lately, so one of these super-cute cosmic bandos is right up our ally. Pop one on your top-handle bag or straw tote and dazzle them from the beach to the boardwalk.
3. Totes Cool Dot Com Silver Hamsa Tote ($50): Let’s be honest — when is a handy canvas tote ever not necessary? Whether carting groceries or gym clothes, or just using it as a purse, this metallic silver hamsa tote will get you where you need to go in It-girl style.
4. Lux Divine Double Shark Tooth Upper Arm Cuff ($85): Um, yes. This upper arm cuff is exactly what our jewelry box has been missing. Say hello to the sassiest way to accessorize your arms this spring.
5. Cieron Sterling Silver Horoscope Rings ($38): While you’re at it, why not rep your star sign on your jewelry with one of these adorb rings? Astrology newbies can appreciate the unique design, while die-hard followers of the Zodiac will love the sentiment.
6. Gigglosophy Large Initial Necklace ($29): These oversized initials just changed the game when it comes to personalized jewelry. Snag one in your own initial — or your S.O’s — to make a fashion-forward statement with a minimalist piece.
7. Vermut Atelier Cabas Illa Roja ($153): We’re dying over the simple perfection of this genuine leather tote. The distressed look gives it the perfect je ne sais quoi to be your next go-to tote bag for the daytime.
8. Ambivalently Yours Feminist Bitch Soft Enamel Pin ($10): Ladies, grab your wallets and score one of these sassy pins for yourself and each member of your squad. #sorrynotsorry
9. ODSY Workshop Leather Envelope Wallet ($45): The simplicity of this handcrafted leather wallet is what makes it so stylish. Plus, it actually gets better with age — the color of the leather gets richer and darker as it breaks in.
Which of these accessories will you be rocking this Spring? Show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.