It’s Thursday, y’all! We don’t know about you, but we’re in desperate need of a li’l late-in-the-week retail therapy. Time to beat the not-the-weekend-yet blues with some shopping! Check out what’s new in the B+C Shop, from nail wraps to DIY kits to statement necklaces — we have it all. Scroll through to see our faves.
1. Ashley G Nail Wraps ($13): Jazzing up your nails has never been so simple. Simply stick on these nail wraps and you’re good to go!
2. Hair Tie Bracelet ($85): This is one of those products that makes you say, “Why didn’t I think of that?!” Keeping a hair tie on your wrist is oh-so convenient, but it’s not the *cutest* arm candy in the world. So when we found out that this cuff existed, we knew we had to have it.
3. Florabunda 17-Month Agenda ($20): At only $20 and with motivational quotes like this, it’s hard to pass up this uber-adorable agenda. Things are totally going to work out if you snag this planner ;)
4. Metal Cuff Bracelets Kit ($19): Customize a stack of cuffs with this kit. It’s so customizable that you can even add your very own (not-so-correct) lyrics.
6. Color the Earth Kit ($25): Coloring books are *so* 2014. Keep your kiddo busy this summer with this alternative.
7. Body Butter Kit ($40): You can never have too many DIYs on your to-do list, if you ask us. Next up? This body butter kit is a must-try.
8. Knit Cozy ($10): Summer is the season of cozy. Keep your drink cool in style with this printed knit option.
9. Golden State Tote ($32): In need of a new beach tote? Look no further! Tote around this gilded bag to every summer extravaganza you have planned.
10. Felt Garland Kit ($33): If your summer is filled with backyard BBQs and summer soirees, then you’re totally doing it right. In which case, take your party decor to the next level with this felt garland kit.
What’s your favorite thing in the shop right now? Chat with us in the comments!