10 Non-Chocolate Easter Basket Goodies for Adults
Easter baskets aren’t just for kids. Just because Easter egg hunts, multi-colored jelly beans, baskets full of chocolate bunnies are traditionally considered to be kid stuff doesn’t mean adults can’t get in on the Easter fun. Of course, not every adult is looking to stuff themselves with chocolate… not all the time, anyway. So if you’re packing an Easter basket for a grown up, you might want to get a little more creative and chock it full of some spring-inspired goodies that are just as festive as a Cadbury egg.
1. Bobo Choses Rabbits Long Socks ($26): Pay homage to the good ol’ Easter bunny with these adorable socks. You’ll want to hop around in them all day long.
2. Casetify Rabbit Impact Case for iPhone XS ($45): You’ll want to whip out your phone for lots of photo ops when you have it covered with this bunny-themed case. Even though it’s technically an Easter gift, it’s smart and sophisticated enough to keep on all year.
3. Anthropologie Luann Mug ($12): Easter baskets don’t have to be all chicks, eggs, and bunnies. Celebrate the season of spring by packing this floral mug into your basket. It’ll certainly be a much-appreciated gift on Easter morning.
4. Fuzzy Babba Women’s Bunny Slipper Sock ($14): Take a load off on Easter morning and put on some cozy slippers for a nice, lazy Sunday. And what better slippers to celebrate Easter Sunday than ones that look like sleepy little bunnies?
5. Hop Topic Bunny Scissors Set ($23): Freshen up your desk with this Easter-inspired scissor and paper clip set. The rabbit-shaped stand lends you its ear if you have anything that needs a trim, and the bright, green paper clips look like carrot leaves.
6. Urban Outfitters Critter Ring Holder in Bunny ($10): This itty-bitty bunny does a lot of heavy lifting when it comes to organizing your tiny trinkets. This little ring holder is cute enough to keep on your vanity throughout the seasons.
7. Kikkerland Carrot Erasers In Basket ($11): Complete your Easter-inspired desk set with these carrot-shaped erasers. Got a typo you need to fix? Just grab your bushel of carrots and go to work.
8. Cindy’s Bath Creations Marshmallow Bunny Easter Basket Soap ($6+): Easter just isn’t Easter without Peeps. But perhaps your adult tastes have evolved since your last egg hunt. These delightful soaps look just like your favorite marshmallow candy, but you don’t have to worry about having to eat them. We still don’t recommend putting them in the microwave, though.
9. Bath and Body Works Easter Lily Candle ($30): Fill your home with the fresh, floral scent of lilies on Easter morning. This three-wick candle burns for hours on end, so you can pretend it’s a bright, spring day, any day.
10. Eos Lip Balm, Set of Six ($25): Eos balms are practically the ideal Easter basket stuffer. They’re affordable, they’re bright, and pretty much anyone is happy to get one as a small gift. Plus, their cute colors even make them look like actual Easter eggs.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.