15 Non-Traditional Engagement Rings That Will Have You Saying “I Do”
We don’t know about you, but our Facebook feeds are filled to the brim with engagement and wedding-related posts. And while we love getting a look at the sparkler on the finger of our friends (or even our fave celebs), we still have fun thinking of ideas for a unique ring of our own. Here are 15 non-traditional engagement rings that currently have us swooning.
1. Turquoise Diamond Ring ($1,850): This is the ring for lovers of bright colors and intricate designs. Everything from the shapes to the choice of center stone is unique and super gorgeous.
2. Jenni Kwon Floating Diamonds Ring ($985): Why settle with one diamond when you can have six? But honestly, this open-style ring with three separate bands (attached at the back) is the stuff that bling dreams are made of.
3. Armenta Oval Chrysoprase Diamond Stackable Ring ($990): Ethereal is the word that comes to mind with this gorgeous option. It has a vintage look that we adore. It would be an awesome option for the retro-loving bride.
4. Aria Rectangle Cushion Cut Ring ($470): The giant amethyst center stone here is a stunner, and its beauty is only accentuated by the dozens of sparklers surrounding it.
5. Catbird Moonflower Ring ($594): There’s nothing average about this sparkler. Featuring a center opal surrounded by diamonds and a gold setting that gives it a distinctly heirloom feel, this engagement ring is truly unique.
6. Lavender Sapphire Ring ($1,090): We never thought we’d say it, but we are loving the idea of a lavender engagement ring! We knew we were sapphire ring fans, but knowing that you can choose one in this gorgeous pastel color only makes us more into non-diamond rings.
7. Alexis Bittar Jagged Cluster Ring ($145): We might not have our own crown (sob), but we don’t need one with this regal-looking ring. The cluster of stones form one seriously royal look that is sure to turn heads.
8. Ippolita Rock Candy Mother-of-Pearl Ring ($895): With clear quartz layered over mother of pearl, this is one effortlessly chic ring. It’s a unique and beautiful find for the seriously stylish bride.
9. Pear Diamond Ring ($460): Simplicity is key with this stunner of a ring. The plain band and a pear-shaped diamond center is a great choice for minimalist jewelry lovers. Less truly is more, people.
10. Posy Ring ($928): Purple is everywhere this year, and we’re loving it. Periwinkle and lavender zircon is arranged in a floral shape for one truly showstopping ring.
11. Diamond Star Ring ($245): You’re a star, and your beautiful ring should show it. With a simple gold band and gorgeous center diamond, this minimalist ring is a chic choice for any lucky lady.
12. Pink Sapphire Ring ($195): If you are really looking to stand out from the rest, go abstract with your ring. We’re loving the futuristic vibe with this one.
13. Verdura Cushion-Cut Aquamarine and Lolita Ring ($26,500): Wow, we’re speechless! And how could we not be with a 5.6 carat aquamarine flanked by two equally huge isolates? We’ve seen plenty of huge bling, but never one with the gorgeous blue hue that this provides.
14. Pear Diamond Ring Set ($4,850): The engagement ring and wedding band here work together to form a super unique set. And with a pear-shaped center stone, the wedding bands form a cool diamond shape that can’t be beat. It’s one that we can barely take our eyes off of.
15. Belpearl Kobe Akoya Pearl Ring ($1,500): Forget diamonds — we’ll take our pearls! Three giant pearls, to be exact. With an open style band and plenty of shine, this ring is truly one of a kind.
Which of these non-traditional looks is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!