19 Colorful Engagement Photo Ideas
It’s no secret that we’re a little color crazy over here at Brit + Co. Okay, maybe more than a little. Our obsession might have us walking out of the house looking like Rainbow Brite every now and again, but that’s something we’ve just learned to accept. If you’re looking to add some color to your engagement photos but don’t really want to dress head-to-toe in the stuff, we got your back. Here are 19 creative ways to turn your engagement photos into a colorful affair.
3. So Cal Sweethearts: Inside of San Diego’s Balboa Park is the color-packed Spanish Village Art Center. From its multicolored patio tiles to the vibrant accents along the surrounding cottages, this place is definitely a sight for sore eyes. (via True Photography)
7. Some Like it Hot: Wowie! Looks like hot air balloons don’t even have to be flying in mid air to be impressive. (via Amber Wilkie)
8. Museum Love: This couple used an art exhibition as their engagement location. The London show was titled “The Festival of Love” — seems more than appropriate. (via Mr. and Mrs. Unique)
9. Warehouse Wonders: These two took to an old abandoned warehouse for their shoot. At first it starts out as a cool but pretty standard engagement session, then the paint comes out and things get a little crazy. If you’re going to have a romantic paint war, this is certainly the way to do it. (via English Wedding)
13. Pigment Paradise: What started as a fairly standard engagement shoot took a turn for the coloful when this couple whipped out some holi powder for a bit of unexpected fun. (via La Magnifique)
14. Confetti Rain: Confetti is for celebrating, and you two certainly have a lot to celebrate. We love this look, but it also has us wondering, how awesome would it be with glitter?! (via Green Wedding Shoes)
19. Arts District Daze: These folks took to the Arts District of Downtown LA for their shoot, and, you guys, this place is backdrop heaven. They found a whole bunch of awesome art, but this grizzly piece is our favorite. Looks like that bear wants in on the ice cream, too. (via Vivian Loves Photography)
Did you go color crazy for your engagement shoot? Share you photos with us!