When it comes to bridal beauty, finding the right balance between tradition and trend is key. Though your wedding day is probably not the time to try a crazy lip color or daring eye look, you can still be a little adventurous with your nail designs in a simple, soft color palette. From rose gold tips to rhinestone details, here are nine nude nail designs that are perfect for the summer bride who’s looking for a timeless way to complement her style.
1. Metallic French: To bump up the typical French manicure, opt for a base coat of a neutral polish and then top it off with rose gold tips.
2. Floral Accent Nail: Perfect for a summer wedding, floral nails are stylish and feminine without being OTT. It’s easy to get a little carried away, so opt for a color that coordinates with your bridal party.
3. Simple Bling: Going glam with a bit of bling can still be understated. A few gemstones on just two of your nails is one way to keep things minimal but still make a statement.
4. Holographic Tips: If you’re super into the holographic trend, couple it with an ombre effect that will draw welcome attention to your ring.
5. Simple Jewels: We love this light pink manicure with shiny, iridescent accents. It’s just trendy enough to turn heads, but can also read low-key for brides who want to keep things classic.
6. Ombre Shimmer: For gals who like a little extra sparkle in their life, rock an ombre shimmer over an opaque base close to your cuticles. The glittery detail will make even the most basic mani pop.
7. Minimalistic Nude: Jump on the nude nail bandwagon with this perfectly pretty shade of beige. Summer’s hottest nail color just so happens to be the chicest shade for your wedding day.
8. Opaque: This seemingly simple nail idea is all about the subtle details. Pair a slightly opaque hue with statement-making rounded tips for a look that will carry you down the aisle and through the warm-weather season.
9. Colored Ombre: Tie in themes from your wedding day decor with a double-click-worthy colored ombre. Keep your nails short and sweet to guarantee that this look won’t overshadow your style on the big day.
Tweet us your favorite bridal beauty inspo @BritandCo!