When it comes to Fashion Week, we’ve got you covered with everything from who to watch to our favorite photographers on the scene. And now, we’ve pulled the best and brightest makeup feeds from the industry to keep you up on all the cutting-edge looks. From the latest smokey eyes to the newest eyeliner techniques, these folks are the ones to watch for sneak peeks at the looks to try next.
1. @narsissist: Get loads of behind-the-scenes action with Narsissist, the official Nars Cosmetics Instagram account. For NYFW, makeup artist James Kaliardos painted up the Rodarte models in punky looks inspired by designer Laura Mulleavy. Beyond this week, you’ll also get tons of inspiration from all the color swatches they feature on their feed.
2. @sarahluceroglam: Makeup artist Sarah Lucero is leading Rebecca Minkoff’s and Trina Turk’s shows. Her specialities are bold eyes and big lashes, and she executes them both with precision. Her looks for Trina Turk’s shows mimicked the petals of flowers, and we’re blooming obsessed.
3. @tompecheux: Tom Pecheux is the director of makeup for Estée Lauder, and we’re sure he’s set to churn up some genius looks this year… and for years to come.
4. @maccosmetics: This one is a must-follow for all the brightest and most colorful looks rocking the runway. Of course, Mac’s bold products were used in shows from BCBG to Badgley Mischka, and they’ve got all the ‘grams to prove it.
5. @stilacosmetics: Stila Cosmetics posts up-to-date backstage footage on the regs, and even invites us to follow their hashtag, #stilalovesnyfw.
6. @romerojennings: Mac makeup artist Romero Jennings is already blowing up Instagram with all of his latest looks. For the Carmen Marc Valvo show, he showed a heavy ’50s influence that looked youthful, fresh and super sexy.
7. @ctilburymakeup: Makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury is a self-proclaimed mascara addict. And she just so happened to help develop Tom Ford’s line of cosmetics — NBD. Check out her feed for pictures of her posing with top girls Cara Delevingne and Naomi Campbell.
8. @BeautyHigh: Beauty High has been in the middle of the action at NYFW. We are loving the behind-the-scenes shots at the Karen Walker show, where each girl was given a different natural-looking makeup look.
9. @thevalgarland: Val Garland has been all over NYFW and Kate Moss specifically — and has the pics to prove it. She lead the BCBG show, rocked the Donna Karan show and the Monique Lhuiller show… did you hear that 2015 brides of the world? Get your bridal beauty inspo here!
10. @bobbibrown: Loving these brows? We are too. Get this Kempner look and tons more from the Misha Nonoo and the Elie Tahari show from this week, and follow makeup maven Bobbi for the best beauty on Insta all-year round.
Ready to rock these Fashion Week looks ASAP? Which ones are your faves? Tell us in the comments below!