There’s something sexy about showing a part of the body that’s usually covered up. A peak-a-boo style can be just as sexy as a deep v-neck top or short mini skirt. And because the fashion gods are in a summer state of mind, it just so happens that this romantic style is one of the big trends for fall. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back bohemian look or something more formal, we found the best of the best. Get ready to show some shoulder!
1. Fit and Flare Dress ($23): The red color drew us in and the sweetheart neckline with front cutout has us pulling out our credit cards. Throw on a pair of combat boots to go see your favorite band play or strap on some heels for date night.
2. Motel Body In Summer Floral Print ($23): For a top that looks like it was tailored to fit your body, you can’t go wrong with a body suit. Put those shoulders on full display above a bold floral print.
3. Pineapple Cactus Dress ($102): It’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a dress — pink, pineapples, stripes, cacti and palm trees. Anyone else suddenly craving a piña colada?
4. Embroidered Top ($13): Pair it with some drop earrings and denim cutoffs and get out there and hit that very last festival of the season.
5. Lace Bardot Pencil Dress ($77): Because everyone needs a LWD, yours should be complete with sweetheart neckline, contoured bodice and lace embellishments.
6. Floral Off-The-Shoulder Top ($12): This is the perfect top to wear to that end-of-summer concert you have planned. When the weather gets a little cooler, just pair it with jeans and a light denim jacket.
7. Off-The-Shoulder Crop Top ($23): If you’ve been working on your abs all summer, this is the perfect way to flaunt ’em. Less is more!
9. Off-The-Shoulder Tee ($23): Feeling a little iffy about the trend? A basic scoop tee is a great way to ease into it.
10. Hopelessly Bardot Top ($198): Most off-the-shoulder looks are better paired with summer sun, but this ones is easy to take into fall and even winter.
11. Samba Rhythm Off-The-Shoulder Dress ($67): All eyes will be on you in this sassy little number! How major are those sleeves?
12. White Off-The-Shoulder Blouse ($25): Sometimes simple is just best. If you think this off-the-shoulder crop top will look too basic, pile on some bold accessories to give it some Spanish flair.
13. Off-The-shoulder Dolman Tee ($24): Tie a plaid shirt around your waist, add combat boots and a floppy hat and your outfit will scream My So Called Life meets urban style star. And yes, that’s a good thing.
14. Sequin Off-The-Shoulder Top ($80): Go all-out glam with this sparkly pick. The relaxed fit makes it flattering for almost everyone. Shine on!
What’s your favorite off-the-shoulder look? Tell us in the comments!