Oh Joy!’s New Target Nursery Collection Is So Cute You’ll Want It for Your Room
As soon as you visit the Oh Joy! blog, you know how much she loves a vibrant color palette and a hearty dose of gold (yep, kindred spirit right here). This time, Oh Joy! is turning her magical touch to one of our favorite rooms to decorate: the nursery. And since it’s a Target collab, you know it’ll be perfect for decorating a nursery on a budget. The collection includes 26 extremely stylish baby items, with everything from crib bedding to changing pad covers and diaper bags. Boasting a color palette that can grow right along with your little one, the gender-neutral patterns are the perfect mix of playful icons and whimsical accents that create a lovable space where you won’t mind spending your 3am cuddle times. The collection is in stores this week, so start stalking your local stores and checking on Target’s website here as more pieces become available.
1. Dots Crib Bedding Set ($100): Instead of buying multiples of the exact same sheet sets (boring!), this collection lets you play with variety so the bed always looks put together. The Oh Joy! bedding sets are perfectly designed for mixing and matching, no matter which pattern is your fave.
2. Tote Diaper Bag ($40): Don’t worry — you can take Joy’s fun patterns on the go with super adorable diaper bags. Featuring plenty of pockets for organization, these bags have everything you need and are stylish enough to not clash with your favorite wardrobe pieces.
3. Muslin Swaddle Blankets ($25): When you’re decorating a nursery, you want to choose bedding that coordinates but doesn’t necessarily match. Inevitably, different sheets and blankets are going to get dirty at different times, and it’s nice to have a collection of colors and patterns that all work together.
4. Changing Pad Clutch ($20): Wait, is this a nursery piece or a fashion accessory? You might actually look forward to pulling out this glam changing pad when the time comes. Well, maybe not quite, but those gold accents are definitely helping.
5. Changing Pad Cover ($15): The removable changing pad cover coordinates with the bedding to keep the whole room’s pattern play on point. Gender-neutral colors like navy and mint make these pieces perfect options for anyone who is waiting to find out the gender of their baby.
6. Flamingo Security Blanket ($15): Because who wouldn’t feel just a little more safe cuddling up with this peppy pink flamingo?
7. Winkie Wall Art ($18): If you want a nursery space that doesn’t feel too “baby,” you’ll love how these pieces transition through the years. The wall art pieces are definitely sophisticated enough to find their way into their first bedroom or your home office gallery wall.
8. Backpack Diaper Bag ($40): It is so refreshing to see baby bags becoming something we actually want to be seen with. Neutral colors mean this diaper bag will never clash with your OOTD, and the backpack design means you can have both arms free to keep track of that little one.
9. Plush Baby Blanket ($25): You won’t mind seeing these fun patterns in their bedroom all through the toddler years. The collection takes the soft, cuddly materials you want for a baby, but elevates them with bright colors bold prints. No boring pastels here, people.
10. Photo Block Set ($25): Get your favorite memories off your phone and into these photo boxes in the nursery. They’re playful, but the gold tone gives them a little bit of sophistication.
12. Oh Joy! Hardcover Book by Joy Cho ($21): Now that your nursery is decked out in everything joyful, make sure you pick up Oh Joy!’s book and get inspiration for every other room in the house. Now if only Target would work with her and turn out some rad pieces for our kitchen…
Tell us what your favorite pieces are from Oh Joy!’s collection by tweeting us at @BritandCo!