Let’s face it, gold has a way of making everything look brighter, fancier and classier. But why leave it to just your adult living areas and grown up party decor? Babies and kids deserve to get in on Gold Week, too! Check out these 15 ways to add some shine to your baby’s nursery or child’s room, and get ready to watch them glow (the kids and their rooms, that is).
2. Glitter Print ($8): Gold leaf prints are all the rage lately. Choose one like this that boasts an adorable saying to match your mini-me’s personality.
5. Gilded Alphabet Set ($195): Primary colored baby blocks are out, and these gilded blocks are in.
6. Golden Crib: If you do a simple search for gold baby cribs, you’ll likely be stuck weeding through lavish, expensive celeb nursery picks. If you opt to update a classic wooden crib yourself, you’ll be pleasantly left with this bright beauty. (via Beck Design)
8. Chevron Duvet Cover ($178): Two of our favorite patterns have come together to create a spunky pattern-mixing bed that we would cozy up into today!
9. Ampersand Marquee Light: Trendy light-up signs are a super cool alternative to lamps and sconces. This DIY even explains how to wrap the white electrical cord with yarn to make it match a room’s decor. (via The Hunted Interior)
14. Typography Stickers: We wish our bedroom from our teenage years looked half as awesome as this one does. Slappin’ a gold quote like this on a mirror or window makes a super bold, bright statement. (via The Hunted Interior)
Are you ready to go for the gold with your baby’s nursery or child’s room? Let us know your thoughts on these shiny decor ideas in the comments below.