Oh Joy!’s Fall Target Collection Is a Rose Gold Bonanza
Calling all Oh Joy! fans. Joy Cho’s latest Target collab is designed to wow. You know how everyone is soooo in love with the metallics trend? This collection puts a spotlight on rose gold *and* color. The freshest and most versatile of metal finishes, rose gold has a subtle glow that works with almost any decor style — from rustic to industrial to boho — and it plays well with other metallics too.
The pink-hued metal looks super classy with pale pinks, blues, yellows and greens, like those in Pantone’s just-released “Day Dreaming” color palette, as well as jewel-tones like the magenta and teal shown in the collection. It’s amazing how a burst of rose gold in accent pieces can class up a room. Check out these 11 Oh Joy! home accessories that will give your home a fresh reset, without breaking the bank. They’re available both in stores and online at Target.
1. Oh Joy! Rose Gold Swan Wall Decor ($40): This clever swan head wall mount makes a great statement piece and is the perfect trophy to show off your bargain *hunter* chops. Everyone will want to know where you sourced it.
2. Oh Joy! Rose Gold Swan Lamp ($66): With its mix of bling and kitsch, this lamp might be your *swan song.* You’ve snagged the ultimate rose-gold accent, so you can retire now.
3. Oh Joy! White and Rose Gold Hinged Top Accent Table ($100): A small-space dweller’s dream, this perfectly scaled accent table is just the thing you need to carve out a home office in your living room. Hide away your laptop under the hinged lid when you’re not using it and transition to the after-work cocktail hour in style.
4. Oh Joy! Rose Gold Dipped Metallic String Lights ($20): Everyone’s been coveting chrome-dipped lights, but these string lights take it to the next level. Rose-gold gives a soft glow to any room, and at this price you might want some in every room of the house.
5. Oh Joy! LED Moon Wall Light ($50): Hung up on how to style your bookcases? There’s nothing like a neon light to add a touch of glamor to your reading nook tableau. Or hang one in the bedroom to make your day to night light transition simply dreamy.
6. Oh Joy! Pink Ombre Glass and Rose Gold Cocktail Shaker Pink ($20): Two of our fave decor trends — ombre and rose gold — all wrapped up in one? Yes, please. This cocktail shaker is soooo classy that it deserves an equally classy cocktail, like our fancy French martini.
7. Oh Joy! Pink Ombre and Rose Gold Barware Set ($20): While we’re talking bar accessories, this rose gold set is just glam. The rose gold and ombre lucite handles make it a matching pair to the ombre cocktail shaker. Picture them all sitting in this DIY bar cart in your living room. Have you died and gone to rose gold heaven?
8. Oh Joy! Ombre Glass Serving Bowl Pink ($25): This serving bowl is perfect for serving everything from popcorn to punch. The rose-gold trim makes it an ultra-chic addition to your party tablescape.
9. Oh Joy! Rose Gold Mini Forks ($17): With rainbow foods being all the rage, plain flatware just doesn’t do your table justice anymore. Serve your sweet color-wheel treats with even sweeter dessert forks. Rainbow dipped FTW.
10. Oh Joy! Pink Lucite Serveware Set ($20): This gorgeous serving set pairs rose gold with soft pink lucite handles. This one would make a great housewarming present or hostess gift for your next party invite.
11. Oh Joy! Decorative Pillows ($25): One way to pull off metallic decor is to bring in some accent pillows. The Painted Constellations Pillow and Sparkling Moons Pillow both share rose-gold bling, while the double-sided Swan brings the pink and black color scheme full circle. Flip it over if you prefer teal and black. You def need some of these in your life right now!
If you’re digging the metallics trend, follow us on Pinterest for more.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)