It’s been a month since most of us stopped binge watching Orange is the New Black, but our hearts are still stuck at Litchfield. When it comes to OITNB news, we’re super thirsty — like, Edwina/Admiral Rodcocker levels of thirst. We’re obsessed with Taylor Schilling’s style, Laura Prepon’s cookbook and pretty much everything Laverne Cox does ever.
We still have to wait until next year to find out what happens to the crew next (Does Red ever go free? Are SoSo and Poussey a thing now? Will someone knock Piper down a peg already?!) but in the meantime we can console ourselves with these behind-the-scenes Instagram shots of the cast filming the next season. Scroll below to see what the cast is up to rn!
1. Lea DeLaria Gets Lunch: Don’t you love when cast members are friends in real life (we die a little every time Jennifer Aniston hangs with Courtney Cox)? Lea DeLaria (Big Boo) posted this pic of the gang hanging out to celebrate Emma Myles‘ (Leann’s) birthday. (Photo via @realleadelaria)
2. Taylor Schilling: Road Warrior: Yael Stone (Morello) posted a pic of Taylor Schilling, who apparently rides a bike (motorcycle? scooter? we wanna know!!!) to work. (Phot via @yaelstone)
3. Samira Wiley Straight Chilling: Samira Wiley’s Instagram isn’t just full of boss fan art and pics of her main squeeze. She also posts too-cool-for-school set pics to prove that our girl Poussey will still play a big part in season four. (Photo via @whodatdodatlikedat)
4. Flaca + Maritza 4 Life: Jackie Cruz (Flaca) and her real life buddy Diane Guerrero (Maritza) are always posting snaps together. Pro tip: Go to Jackie’s Instagram for videos of the two of them reenacting scenes from Mean Girls — it is so fetch. (Photo via @msjackiecruz)
5. Alex Vause Lives!: Last season ended in a cliffhanger for Laura Prepon’s character Alex, but this pic makes the case that she is def coming back for season four. She’s seen here modelling a 23rd Baron tank top and asking if she can swap out her prison uniform for one of those. (Photo via @lauraprepon)
What are you watching to tide you over until season four? Tell us in the comments!