OMG: Coach Just Dropped ANOTHER Disney Collab at Half the Price of the Original
Last June, we were practically falling all over ourselves to get our hot little hands on the best collab of the year: Disney x Coach. Full of smooth, luxe leathers and Minnie Mouse ears, the collection was an instant best-seller for the brand, with even Chrissy Teigen as a fan.
With such a successful run under their belts, the two mega-companies have decided to team up again, only this time, the House of Mouse has partnered up with Coach Outlet — the brand’s more affordable line — for a brand new line that’s all about Mickey.
Every bit as cute as the original at roughly half the price, you can sign up to become a member to shop the styles online through Sunday only (though styles are going fast); otherwise, save the ones you like to a shopping list and book it to your nearest Coach outlet store, where they’ll be available until they sell out (which we’re guessing will be at lightning speeds). In the meantime, check out our top picks below!
1. Patricia Saddle Bag With Mickey Mouse Ears ($179): Keep it simply (Disney) chic with a classic saddle bag design featuring a little added mouse ear flair that looks just like the original version for less than $200, and also comes in black, yellow, white, or brown.
2. Coin Case With Mickey Ears ($49): Despite its name, this little guy looks big enough to hold a few of your essentials (credit card, ID, etc.) and rings in under $50. Unreal!
3. Mickey Moto Jacket: Mickey takes a walk on the wild side with a zippered leather moto jacket that features a studded silhouette of his iconic frame emblazoned on the back. Whoever said Disney was for kids never got a load of this jacket.
4. Charlie Backpack ($279): School is now in session! Coach takes higher education next level with this leather backpack full of patches, accessorized with a star-print scarf. With adjustable straps and plenty of pockets, it’s got just enough room to hold all your festival essentials.
5. Patricia Saddle 23 ($249): This patched-up version of the Patricia is an attention-grabber for sure with its pops of color and crossbody style.
6. Accordion Zip Wallet ($99): Mickey continues his reign as a badass with an emblazoned biker Mickey as the focal point of this 12-credit-card slot wallet. Roomy enough to fit an iPhone 7 Plus, it’s all you’ll need for a quick jaunt to the store.
7. Mickey Bennett Satchel ($159): Perhaps the most luxe looking piece of the bunch, you can wear the Bennett satchel as a shoulder or a crossbody bag thanks to its detachable strap.
8. Mickey Ears Leather Charm Bracelet ($49): This all-leather bracelet is the perfect addition to just about any outfit with its bold red band and its simple black Mickey charm.
Check out the collection in full here.
Which Disney x Coach Outlet piece is your fave? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(h/t Teen Vogue; Photos via Coach Outlet)