Go Backless With 11 Gorgeous Open-Back Wedding Gowns
When it comes to helping you find the perfect wedding dress, we’ve always got your back. And right now we’re taking that in a more literal direction. With open-back and illusion-back styles majorly trending, this gorgeous look is inspiring modern brides everywhere to go non-traditional on the big day. Of course, there are countless ways to personalize your look (hello, DIY wedding ideas for days). Whether you want to channel your inner princess or glam it up like a sexy siren, there’s so much to love about these 11 bold and beautiful backs.
2. Megan Dress (Price available upon request): Studded trim details and an open back lend understated edge to this dreamy English net gown. The A-line cut is universally flattering, while a halter illusion neckline helps show off your shoulders.
3. The Kitty Dress ($10,795): While definitely a big splurge, this flower-dotted dress is just right for a garden wedding. Make it your own when planning a low-key summer soiree, and achieve a laid-back look by donning a flower crown instead of a traditional veil.
4. Crisscross Dress (Price available upon request): Celebrate your curves in a body-hugging gown made from ivory French corded lace and rum-pink charmeuse. Glamorous brides are sure to adore the chandelier embroidered cap sleeves and jeweled crisscross back.
5. Daisy Dress (Price available upon request): A simple sheath is always a lovely choice, especially when it features an illusion back with vine-like threadwork. This gown’s slinky silhouette and silk crepe fabric make it a sexy, stylish pick for an upscale beach wedding.
6. Sierra Dress (<$7,500): If going completely backless is a bit too much for you, dial things down a notch by showing only a slender sliver of skin. We just love this gown’s crystallized bodice and plunging V-neck, which both guarantee plenty of drama up front.
7. Elegant Lace Gown ($900): Lace sleeves deliver a look of timeless elegance, while an open back adds a modern touch of trendiness. You’ll be ready to dance the night away in this classy tea-length dress.
8. Lorna Dress (Price available upon request): Wishing you could wear a halter-style dress and your favorite statement necklace? Here, a crystal hand-beaded neckline gives you the best of both worlds.
9. Roxanne Dress (Price available upon request): Put all of that strength training to good use by stepping out in this back-baring showstopper. Complete with studded straps, a sparkly bodice and free-flowing skirt, it’s the perfect choice for the modern-day princess.
10. Rosalie Dress (Price available upon request): Featuring floral lace trim and romantic rose motifs, this dress promises a picture-perfect entrance (and exit). Keep things sweetly chic by carrying a rose bouquet or sticking a couple fresh blooms in your hair.
11. Julietta Collection Dress (Price available upon request): Cinderella herself would surely approve of this gown’s elegant embroidery and crystal-beaded waistline. Snag it for your own fairytale wedding, and get ready to be the belle of the ball.
Would you go backless on your big day? Share your favorite dress designs below.